• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cassie (Puppy) just floored one of my rabbit runs

Ambience

Warren Veteran
I put her in it to calm down as she was biting and as a time out pen. She saw some kids and another puppy and all of a sudden the entire pen was flat.

It was one of those metal hexagon ones that are 3foot with 8 sides, but i had made it as 10 sides. Can't believe it was flat- i didn't think they could go flat!!

Anyways- moral off the story- metal pens are not safe unsupervised as this could have been a dog trying to get in, instead of trying to get out!. Now for replacing all the metal ones i have for wooden ones.

She saw some kids and another puppy and all of a sudden the entire pen was flat.

:roll::roll::roll:

Silly puppy!

Thanks for the warning :D although I think a determined dog left unsupervised for long enough would get into a wooden one, I agree that metal is definitely a lot weaker.

Back