• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Carrot, 6 yr old lionhead, Lichfield Staffordshire

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of Kawaii_Kitty

Physical Description -ginger lionhead, approx 6 years old, average size for a lionhead.
Temperament - placid, friendly, loves cuddles, very clean, not scared of anything except wind.
Sex - male
Neuter Status - not neutered
Vaccination Status - not vaccinated (willing to pay to have this done)
Health - good health as far as I know.
Type of home wanted - somewhere were he can get the love he deserves, and can live out the rest of his life in comfort and peace.
Location - Lichfield, Staffordshire
Reason for rehoming - carrots mummy (my mum) passed away on 21st, both carrot and me will be homeless soon, I have been rescued by my aunt, but carrot can't come with me. So as heart breaking as it is to part with my fur brother it's for the best I find him a new home.

Thanks for posting this Karen. I will put a photo of carrot on here tomorrow morning. He really is the most loveable rabbit ever, I hope I can find him a great home.

I really hope that if someone is considering adopting a male rabbit, they consider lovely Carrot,

Back