• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cannot stand 99% of rabbit groups on Facebook!

I've started a second group Friends of Rainbow Rabbits, its the sister group to my main sanctuary group for general chat and advice. It's run by me and another ru member. It's very friendly :)
This group and UK Rabbits are great😊. ..really supportive and no nastiness that I've seen...might just have been lucky to have missed it.

This group and UK Rabbits are great😊. ..really supportive and no nastiness that I've seen...might just have been lucky to have missed it.
I'm a member of UK rabbits too :)

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I run UK Rabbit Group along with Alycia from here. We try to follow the RWAF guidelines and we are either popular for doing it or very unpopular for doing it!

I've just tonight had a "lovely" conversation with someone who asked why her rabbits are digging in the sawdust in their cage then went mental and called me a B for suggesting they may be bored in the cage...

God help me. I must be mental having a FB group....it's a shame it's the way it is there because there are so many people to reach there, but not all of them want to hear that they might not be doing the best job ever...

I saw that! She was really horrid about it! You handled it really well and a lot better than I would have haha :lol:

I saw that! She was really horrid about it! You handled it really well and a lot better than I would have haha :lol:

Well you have to try and not get emotionally involved, although this is incredibly hard sometimes. :shock:

I sometimes get the feeling that people come onto the group to actually have an argument with someone, this person in particular I only suggested that the rabbits might not have enough space and may be bored because they were locked in a cage whilst they were at work , I got ''My cage was £195 so its enough THANK YOU''

But people just don't understand, it doesn't matter what you spend on the flaming cage, if its not BIG enough its not GOOD ENOUGH! ARGH! :lol:

The best bit about the good rabbit groups are the fact that current and would-be breeders get told where to go (as constructively as possible). Hopefully this trend catches on.

The best bit about the good rabbit groups are the fact that current and would-be breeders get told where to go (as constructively as possible). Hopefully this trend catches on.

:thumb:

When you have 'strictly no breeders' in the title of the group it's quite a good indication that it will be a good place for exchange of information without any of the nonsense you're likely to find elsewhere.

Back