• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny nicknames

Oh, I love these! :lol:

Lupin is Poopin Lupin, Poops, poop-a-scoops, super-poops
Tanglefoot is Tangles, bun-bun, big bun, bundog, fancypants, pants

Our guinea pigs Jeff and Junior are squeaklets, squeakies, weebies, furry potatoes

Our boa Fluffy is Squiglet, squiggles, basketti

Not a bunny but our childhood dog was Toby, who sometimes became 'Tobe', then 'Toblerone' and then occasionally, for respect, would be 'Mr Lerone' :-D

Haha Mr Lerone is amazing :D

Poppy was also know as Poopascoop, she used to poo everywhere haha especially when she was excited :) When MrC used to come home from work she would do 'poop circles' where she would run around him and poo in a circle :lol:

I LOVE this thread. I'm so glad I'm not the only one.

Together Ruby and Benny are the Ninja's.
Ruby - Ruby Tuesday, Rooby dooby, Roo, my baby girl and (when in trouble) RUUUUUBEEEEE....NOOOO!!!
Benny - Benjamin, Benjamin bunny, Ben, scruffy and (when in trouble) BENNNNNJAMIIIIN....NOOOO!!!

Beatrix - Bea and Lady Bea.

Yep! Here we go:

Fred AKA Freddo, Fredster, Freddie boo (boo), Freddie Buns, Freddie Bun Buns, Freddie bumbles, Frederick Bunster, Frederico, Fweddie Fwaygo, 'Back to Bed Fred' (named after his tendency to get back on the couch straight after breakfast), Fredilicious

DeeDee AKA Dee, DeeDeeDooDee, DeeDa, the Deedster, DeeDee PeePee, Deirdre, Dee-va

Our Rex Ben was also known as
Benjamin Bunny, Benito, Benny, Mr Ben, Benny Bumptious, Benster, BennyBooBoo, and no doubt others that I can't remember now!

There are so many forum faux-pas here :lol: And so many asterisks! :D:D Mine aren't as good (mostly just a string of insults!).

Lopsy: Lopsy-doodle > Doodle; Dickface; Gitface; Moron-boy; Meestah (like Mister); little b-tard (said like this :)), The Black and White One; Spotty-Belly; Great Gallumpher (he as bit feet)

Aboleth: Abolethamabobs; Missy; The Smart One; The Other-Coloured One; The Pale One; Little Miss Dainty Paws

Generic (singular or plural): Bunnies > Bunny-bumps > Bumpers; dickheads; morons; idiots; retards; fluff-monsters > fluffsters; Plüschnasen; Kroliki; bunsters; dudes; garden disposal system...

Bumpers is my favourite, because they do bump about!

Not all of my animals have nicknames - but here are the ones that do

Boris....Bobo

Sheldon....Shelly Bean

Holly....Holly Wally Boobie

Lenny...Eeyore

Frankie....Princess Thump

Casper....Poo Poo

Gizmo...Gizzle Wizzle

All mine end up as fluffbutt (for the rabbits anyway)
Ferret always ended up being called my baby terrors.
Hamsters always end up being called midget
And the gerbil has gone from Jethro to Chunky

Note - hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets etc could have any name but they'd always end up with the same nicknames.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Olly - Olly Pops, Olly Chops, Mr Chops, Cheeky chops, Chops, Monkey, Monkey Chops, smooshy, mooshey - he hets called everything but his name!
Penny is Mrs Chops or little miss!

When Crash Bunny goes a bit mental we shout out .. Crash.. Ohhhhh... Savour of the Bunniverse!!!

But I mostly call him Little Man :)

Oh here we go-

Elphie: Elphie Elf, Elf, Elphie Flump, Flump
Selene: Pretty Girl Selene, Pretty Girl
Morningstar: Morning, Miss Morning (also, Good Morning Morning!)
Athena: Thena, Thee (pronounced more like Fee), Munchkin, Munch, Miss Munch
Apollo: Polly, Polly Poodle (poor boy!)
Takumi: Little Bit (which he responds better to. :roll: )
Rivergrace: River
Persephone: Seffy, Sef, Seffy-Sef, Little Miss

...out of my buns, only Helios is yet to pick up a nickname

Back