• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Home Check

Thanks all, the bunny lady has been for home check this morning and its a thumbs up! So two weeks today we will take Rascal along to meet Holly and then if they get on for the day, I can bring them both home and see how they go (I'm going to take a couple of days off work so I can keep a close eye on them!)!

Very relieved, I was a nervous wreck! lol

xx

Well done!!! I was so nervous when I had a home check too, and I passed too :D I think nerves show you really care :p

Good luck for bonding :D

It depends on the rescue.

If it was me checking I would ask questions and talk you through bonding techniques. I would look at your set up and that I was happy it was large enough and secure. I would discuss diet and common illnesses and make sure you have holiday care cover.

I tend to ask if people want me to take my shoes off as a text to see how house proud they are so if they ask that say no
:lol:

Good luck and remember they want you to adopt so aren't there to judge just to help an suggest any changes if needed

:shock: I'm sorry Weeble but that has really shocked me! We take our shoes off in our house to stop people treading in mud and dog poo and stuff. If you have small children who crawl on the carpet too then most people want you to take your shoes off.

Having a rabbit in the house is entirely different, I really don't think you can use that as a way to judge potential homes.

:shock: I'm sorry Weeble but that has really shocked me! We take our shoes off in our house to stop people treading in mud and dog poo and stuff. If you have small children who crawl on the carpet too then most people want you to take your shoes off.

Having a rabbit in the house is entirely different, I really don't think you can use that as a way to judge potential homes.

Totally agree.

Back