• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Service - Edinburgh Area

CHH

Warren Scout
I'm posting this in "Behaviour and Bonding" and "Rabbit Chat" in the hope that it isn't missed. Hope that's ok.

We've exhausted all attempts to bond two of our single buns and we're wondering if there's anyone in the Edinburgh area, or nearby, that would bond them for us on neutral territory. We would of course be willing to pay/donate.

They're a real handful when together and will need constant supervision and an experienced hand.

Please PM me if you can help, or know someone who can.

Thanks.

Perfect, thanks. I've also found the Fife Rescue website so will e-mail Kareen.

Thanks for your help.

Hi I am looking to get 3 rabbits bonded, i am struggling to do it myself, I have came across this Forum, I live in Fife, is this still something you are able to do ?

Hi I am looking to get 3 rabbits bonded, i am struggling to do it myself, I have came across this Forum, I live in Fife, is this still something you are able to do ?

Hi, a warm welcome to the forum and I'm sorry that no-one has responded to you yet.

The person you have directed your request to, no longer posts on the forum, so she will not see your post :(

I suggest maybe contacting a local rabbit rescue. They will sometimes help with bonding in exchange for a donation to the rescue.

Other than that, there is some information about bonding in the reference section of the forum and also if you have any specific questions, there will be members with bonding experience who would be able to help.

I would say that bonding a trio is sometimes more problematic than bonding a male/female pair. Are all the rabbits neutered?

Hello, as Omi has inferred this is a very old thread so the OP is unlikely to see it. I suggest you contact ‘Beloved Rabbits’, they are actually based in Glasgow but they might know of somewhere nearer you who could help

https://belovedrabbits.org/contact/

Back