• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bam-Bam you little star

Maltilda&twinks

Warren Scout
Bam Bam was pts today after suffering for so long with an abscess which just got bigger and bigger since August. She also got e-cuniculi and struggled with the use of her back legs, although never let it stop her to get to the treats. She fought every vets sullen view of her survival and lived 5 happy years. I will miss you Bam Bam with all my heart and so will thumper :cry:

IMAGE_223.jpg

inthefood.jpg

bamandthumps.jpg

I only met her a few times but she truly was a beautiful little bunny, sweet dreams little Bam Bam. I hope you're now binkying around Rainbow Bridge in the warm sunshine, munching pretty little flowers and juicy sweet grass. You were a brave little girl and your mummy loved you so very very much, you were her special bunny and I know she will never forget you.

J you couldn't have done any more for her, you were a wonderful mummy to her and she wanted for nothing. You had the courage to demand second opinions and got her the very best vet care a bunny could have, because of you she had more than a year longer than expected of quality life. It's so hard to make that final decision, but you were brave enough to do it and help her to a peaceful place.

Back