• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone willing to video their rabbit hopping? - Particularly nethies!

Tried my best through the kitchen window! The struts of the run are 2 foot apart. You'll need to click on the link and then expand it to spot the black assassin...

OH wants to make a Perspex runway and put a large treat at the end..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had forgotten to do this today, but this is an excellent idea! I will definitely be able to film Tully & Kyla running through their Runaround tunnel (12 feet long in a straight line). Probably next weekend 'til I'm here in daylight again though and they're not Nethies.. I'll have a go with the littlies this evening, though I am not hopeful of success at the first attempt!

No video (yet?), but the addition to Lopsy's run means that his slow meaningful hops (as opposed to full-pelt mental hops) could be measured. He does three across part of the new run so I might measure that area and give you an estimate!

Finally managed to edit this - it's not very good as bunnies are bunnies, but this was Waffles and DP's contribution to Hops.

Back