• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I at a Whole New Level of Crazy ?

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Cuddle Clone Inspector Morse usually sits by my pillow next to Edward Bear. But today Edward had to have a spin in the washing machine. At first I sat CCIM in his usual place, walked away, then glanced over my shoulder. I just couldn't leave CCIM sitting on his own so until Edward is dry CCIM is sitting with Mr & Mrs Jellycat Bunny

KL9lHHn.jpg

Perfectly normal behaviour for a woman of 62 years and 11 months really..........

:lol:

They do look extremely happy together. He might actually not want to go 'home' again. And of course Edward is going to smell differently now he's been in the washing machine.

Oh what have you done ! :lol:

They do look extremely happy together. He might actually not want to go 'home' again. And of course Edward is going to smell differently now he's been in the washing machine.

Oh what have you done ! [emoji38]
You might have to rebond tbh [emoji38]

I don't have any soft toys now, they're all Evelyns... [emoji38] Like most of my stuff, my makeup brushes are being held hostage atm [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Perfectly normal to me too! When my childminding kids bring their soft toys and they all sit with my baby Yoda all day. Then after school pick all the teddies are returned to their owners!

You are as normal as I am.:lol:
Does Edward Bear go to gymnastics class in the tumble dryer, or does he sun himself outside to dry?

You might have to rebond tbh [emoji38]

I don't have any soft toys now, they're all Evelyns... [emoji38] Like most of my stuff, my makeup brushes are being held hostage atm [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

I keep buying myself the odd jellycat and N always claims it so I have to buy two :lol:

Back