• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Abandoned rabbit

Don't panic people, I let my rabbits run free around the garden too - the poor mite won't be stuck in there. That's Loulou nebbing to see what's going on. She's a bit full on and hasn't bonded with Kirk our other rabbit so we have three rabbits and three hutches at the moment :roll:

Hi Bridget, what a beautiful bunny. I love the albino's. My buns freerange around our garden, but live in hutches when I'm not about. I wonder what sex it is! At least it's landed on its feet now. Happy Days.

Beginning to think if we've done the right thing.. But surely out in the wild it wouldn't have survived? The area where it was was a mass of bramble and has some nicks here and there. Will sex when he/she is a bit more settled.

Beginning to think if we've done the right thing.. But surely out in the wild it wouldn't have survived? The area where it was was a mass of bramble and has some nicks here and there. Will sex when he/she is a bit more settled.

S/he definitely wouldn't have survived - well done for rescuing him/her!

Back