• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A couple of piccies of our housing!

They look great, lucky buns.

When it rains heavy does it not blow into the runs, and does it have roofing felt on the roof?

How high can you have ramps?

you don't need felt as they are incredibly well made double insulated with very very good overlapped wood on roof. Rain get in edges I guess but not enough to matter - unlike aviaries we have which had no protection.

No idea just how high a bun would go . . . ours are very very happy with 6ft or so!

you don't need felt as they are incredibly well made double insulated with very very good overlapped wood on roof. Rain get in edges I guess but not enough to matter - unlike aviaries we have which had no protection.

No idea just how high a bun would go . . . ours are very very happy with 6ft or so!

They do look lovely quality I have never seen a roof without some kind of felt or tiles on though which is why I asked

Do you mind me asking how much one costs to have made- they are just so lovely. I wouldn't have room for anything like that yet, but i'd love to have that setup eventually. It's lovely :) xx

Do you mind me asking how much one costs to have made- they are just so lovely. I wouldn't have room for anything like that yet, but i'd love to have that setup eventually. It's lovely :) xx

I will PM you - too embarrassing to say on forum!!!

Back