• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: 3 Gorgeous Single Boys

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have these 3 very handsome single boys looking for a home with a doe

First Russ :love:

he is a 10 month old neutered and vacs lionhead x..very nice boy

Then Rover.

again a bit of lionhead in him but this time steel agouti in colouring. His age is unknown as he was a stray but guestimate is approx 2 years. Neutered and Vacs
Having a fuss

Then the stunning Sprint :D

He is a blue dutch/frenchie x and just sooooooo handsome! 8 months old and a lovely character. Neutered and vacs

all these lads are looking for loving and secure homes with ideally a neutered doe for company.
Rover is being fostered in Lutterworth and Sprint and Russ are with Tracy in Rugby. Please contct Honeybunnies if interested

Last edited:
OMG I nearly feinted when I saw Russ. What an utter sweetie x

I hope they all find wonderful homes very soon.

Ohhhh don't say that!
Do you offer a bonding service if i could get my Poppy to you?
Im worried i wouldn't be able to bond her and we don't have room for two single bunnies, only a bonded pair.

Ohhhh!
Off to see how far away you are now and if there is a train!
How long would i need to leave ber with you for the bond?
And how much would adopting Rover (or another bun) along with her board be? (ish) cos i will start saving!
(we get married in three weeks is all!)

the only problem is we've not got another housing set up, just the one which Boo is in. Any ideas how we could get round it and do the bonding? My brain has been going round in circles how is best to do it (wherever we find her a husbun from).

Hope that she gets a husbun first and goes to a new home? I wouldn't be able to bring Poppy for a month at least, so im sure Rover and the other buns will have found lovely homes by then. So maybe we would have better luck with space in a little while?
It's just nice to have found someone who will bond for us!

Back