• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Becky's Bunnies

Just had to say goodbye to Shaun

Thank you for your kind words. We tried to save him but in the end there was nothing else to try. He went to sleep at home with his dad by his side. We are just off to bring him back home. And in her grief and loss she cried and cried, but in his death he ran and ran to celebrate the life he...
  2. Becky's Bunnies

Just had to say goodbye to Shaun

Well I haven't posted in here for a long long time. But today we have had to say goodbye to our companion, friend and much loved husbun to our wonderful sophie annie. It was arranged for Sunday....but fate meant it not to happen then. We spent the next few days thinking it's a blessing, giving...
  3. Becky's Bunnies

Haven't been on here in ages, but I really need help

I forgot to say the Oats are the Oat so simple the sachets, just reading the back it says it contains Lecithin (soya)- is this still ok?. Bex. x
  4. Becky's Bunnies

Its awful, Oscar is so wriggly. We tried to bunny burito him last night, we was struggling so much, and his breathing was- I cant even describe it:(. We had to stop. Im going to ring the vets to see if any of the meds could be injected. Just waiting for the oats to cool- this really needs to work:(
  5. Becky's Bunnies

Thank you for replying so quickly. Im so stressed at the min, hate seeing him like this. I didn't even think of baby food, or shredded wheat- thank you for the tips. I will try him with the quaker oats now- I really hope this works. Bex. x
  6. Becky's Bunnies

Hi Guys:wave:. Really need some advice, I took Little Oscar to the vets yesterday because he just didnt seem right/himself, and is head (ever so slightly) was wrying . Jason has diagnosed either EC or a inner ear infection:cry:. So we have a load of meds to treat both (until we get the...
  7. Becky's Bunnies

Okunoshima Rabbit Island <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mqxU8etRA04
  8. Becky's Bunnies

Okunoshima Rabbit Island <3

This is where I want to live :love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DR6yZqMju_k http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bNqD5RZo_yA
  9. Becky's Bunnies

I Hate the vets.

I really dont know, but if that was one of my buns and the 5 mushed up poos I would be thinking things are 'moving'?. I would still call the vet though (we use Jason Burgess in Quedgley Glos Wood Vet Group/he is fantastic with rabbits). We have 'tummy troubles' with Little Oscar and a trick we...
  10. Becky's Bunnies

My Video

:thumb::thumb::thumb: from me, and the Buns!. x
  11. Becky's Bunnies

Misty has Laboured Breathing

Im so sorry:(. Sweet dreams little one. xx
  12. Becky's Bunnies

A few more of Rich's wire sculptures

Cheers guys :D. He is still trying to make it as an artist/sculptor but its soooo difficult trying to make a name for yourself!. He's sold a few pieces, and even had a few commission pieces to do.....one ended up in Germany:shock:.
  13. Becky's Bunnies

A few more of Rich's wire sculptures

This is some of his new stuff. The pieces that look grey need to be sprayed with chrome spay, which makes them brilliant silver, and protects the wire. The stag needs eyes as well.
  14. Becky's Bunnies

Emergency advice needed please help!

Just seen this. I'm so very sorry. x
  15. Becky's Bunnies

Following on from strange toys your buns like..video/pictures wanted:)

Oh the hours of fun.. http://youtu.be/MSiJaKLbr4U
  16. Becky's Bunnies

Strange toys your buns like?

Ours love, and i mean love a large sheet draped over a cardboard box (so there is loads of excess sheet on the floor) they spend hours tunnelling though the sheet, it is hilarious to watch :lol:
Back