• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Please help

I'm afraid to say that she died. Phoned vets she died int he night. Interestingly enough the "worried" (not much!) woman came a knocking on doors today - asking about bunnies! She reckoned is went missing yesterday (no, love, the day before!) when i said i took it to the vets she looked like...
  2. K

Please help

Thanks guys, the bunny is in the vets, they think it may have suffered some nerve damage and brain damage, as one eye is not responding and front legs are not functioning properly, but told me they are trying steriods over night ... i'll call them again tomorrow and hope she's ok fingers...
  3. K

Please help

neither would I - i would have been out in the rain last night searching for it. Well, I've taken it to the vets and explained the situation - i would "adopt" it and pay for the treatment, but that i think its owners are down the road. I've tried getting an answer from their house - no reply...
  4. K

Please help

I know it is thanks, these people are not the most friendly... if you know what i mean. I reckon i'm in the wrong what ever i do...
  5. K

Please help

Hi Guys, Hope you can advise please. Last night cat found a bunny (domestic but still only 8 weeks old i guess) in the garden, it was sopping wet and bleeding. Wounds look superficial, and i have nursed it through the night and today it has eaten a bit although not moving well. I have my...
  6. K

What's Your Rabbit Called And Why? 2008

Cassie (Cassandra George when she's naughty!) rescue bun although i added the george Bridge: Charlie - he looked like a right "charlie"
  7. K

Sunnie and Cloud.....the movie(s)

soooo gorgeous :D:D
  8. K

Your buns personality in 3 words - U/D stats & more, post #42

nosey (or inquisitive) moody (oh dont i just know it if she's not getting enough attention!) loving
  9. K

** Frustrated new owner!! Clipping nails **

i find it easier with Cassie as a 2 person job, one to hold her and the other to clip the nails, she shakes her back legs loads and has a v powerful kick. But my other bun that i had had from a baby i could hold laying over my arm and clip all on my own. It will probably improve with time as you...
  10. K

How do you house your indoor rabbits?

I had 2 bunnies bonded in a very large indoor cage that they were closed in when i was at work. THey seemed quite happy, as long as basically when i was home i let them out to run about all over the place.;)
  11. K

Sunnie and Cloud

They are both gorgeous buns. My grass is too wet still at the mo, but I'm hoping to get Cassie out soon! :)
  12. K

Myxi vacc - how does your vet..

I had different vets at the same practice both administering it in both of the ways. Cassie needs her mxyi soon so i think i'll ask the vet to do the intradermal bit in her ear after seeing everyones replies!
Back