• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Easter bunnies on the way!!

Thats my bunny on her 30th day of pregnacy, Got up this morning to massive nest and tiny bit fur, Dad is waiting to get back to his mate in the other room but not getting near her for few weeks yet as he's just been newtered. poor soul. I'm sitting up all night incase my bunny Blossom needs me...
  2. B

easter bunnies on the way!!

Thats my bunnie on her 30th day got up his morning to massive nest and tiny amount of fur. sitting up with her all night since shes a 1st time mum just incase she needs me. Not that i know what she'd need me for. but i'd like to be there for her. I just hope it's not a phantom pregancy as i will...
  3. B

poss pregnant bunny advice please

HI can anyone please help, I think my bunny is pregnant, she has started building a nest i think she keeps carrying hay in her mouth and placing it in a corner of her cage then she distroys it but does it again in an other part of the cage. She has gone off her dried food but is eating her veg...
Back