• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Strange boot eating behaviour?

As always when I feed the bunnies they act like they have never been fed and circle like crazy until some food is in the bowl. Tonight Sally went straight to my foot and started trying to eat my boot! Every time I moved she moved with me to get my foot! she wasn't interested In the food or herbs...
  2. M

A happy photo that makes me a little sad.

These two have such a lovely bond :love: They were originally part of a group of 4 which was split into two pairs, these two going to separate pairs. They were then rebonded in a trio when Fizz lost her male partner and now after the loss of my second male it's just these two beautiful girls and...
  3. M

At the vets with Roo :(

He's just not himself. Vibes please x
  4. M

Daily mail article on rabbits.

For anyone who wants a read. I haven't read it yet so fingers crossed they got it right. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2939589/Is-pet-rabbit-happy-Mammals-stressed-hutch-mates-lack-exercise-study-claims.html
  5. M

Work colleague. :(

Just had the shocking news that someone I worked with has died suddenly today. :( I spoke to him at 6 this morning when he rang control room to give his roll count and that is the last I will hear from him, he went home after our night shift and will never go back .:cry: He was a lovely man...
  6. M

Submissive bunny won't groom.

Is this normal or does it confirm to the dominant bunny they are boss is a vital stage to bonding? My trio have been together a good few weeks now and all was going really well. However sally has now accepted Fizz is higher in the group than she is but she won't groom her when she asks for it...
  7. M

Moving my trio back to unneutral space?

Sorry for yet another thread but I need all the advice I can get. The trio have been together for over 2 weeks now and are getting on great. I want to get them settled in the shed that both pairs shared up until this bond. It was split down the middle so both pairs will be in their old living...
  8. M

Cleaning out newly bonded buns?

They have been together nearly 2 weeks now (trio) and up until now I have only spot cleaned around them. Now the playhouse needs a complete clean but I'm a little worried about doing this. Ideally I need to move all 3 out as it's a little difficult to clean around 3 buns :lol:. I am attaching...
  9. M

I have a trio!

Touch wood after just over a week together everything is going great, I'm so happy :D:love::love: Sorry for the rubbish photos but the sun was so bright I couldn't seen the screen. Not sure when to start to increase space but I want to give them plenty of time as it will be such a benefit...
  10. M

Best action for a newly single bun.

Milo wasn't just my one in a lifetime bun he was very much Fizz's too. They were always together and even when free ranging they were often touching bums. She has seen his body so is aware that he's gone. I will not be taking on another bun as I will be sticking to only one group or pair for...
  11. M

Milo's poorly. :( update post 15.

I'm so scared :cry: He isn't as interested in food and is holding his back leg up but he is really wobbly when he walks. He has been my baby for 9 years and I'm scared this can't be fixed. Vibes please. :cry::cry: ETA: We are off to the vets in 30mins.
  12. M

Happy 6th birthday Baby P.

Sorry you were so let down you can't be around to celebrate it. You are loved by so many baby boy, sleep tight. :cry:
  13. M

Buttercup my beautiful momma pig. :(

I went to feed my piggies last night and noticed straight away that one piggie was missing from the feeding fest. I feared the worst straight away and was unfortunately correct. I found Buttercup in the corner under the ramp looking like she was taking a nap. :cry: :cry: She had showed no signs...
  14. M

Bubble wrap on windows?

:(
  15. M

Free ad rabbits. Who to contact.

I know we have a member dedicated to free ads where we think a rabbit is in trouble or the owner needs advice. Who do I need to contact as I've never done this :oops:
  16. M

You WHAT??? What do you mean this isnt a leg hole????

:lol::lol::lol::love::love:
  17. M

What chance do bunnies have with people like this around!

Saw a link to a hutch on zoo plus that I had to open as it looked tiny! And I happened to read the review. Lets hope they never went through with it! Why are people so dumb? :( http://www.zooplus.co.uk/feedback/shop/small_pets/hutches_cages/rabbit_hutches/outback_hutches/157817
  18. M

Free range time?

Lets try again! I am interested to see peoples opinions on free range time and what you do with your bunnies (OUTDOOR BUNNIES PLEASE) Poll coming up! Oh dam ive messed it up again. Can i edit it to have a poll or not?
  19. M

Ooops ignore.

:oops:
  20. M

I now have a VERY pregnant piggy! U/D PIC POST 38!

As a follow on to my thread about whether I should take on a possible pregnant guinea pig as her breeder was getting rid of her "stock" well my heart ruled my head and I phoned to say I was on my way to get her. Once I was there she told me she was definatly pregant as she was able to tell once...
Back