• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bunniemum

First Triple Vaccine question

Forgot to ask my Vet :roll: and haven't had a young rabbit since this new vaccine came about. How long after a first vaccination of the Triple vaccine, is it safe to allow bunny outside?.. She's previously had her VHD2 before she came to me.
  2. bunniemum

Minnie-Mocha

My dear sweet, shy, gentle Minnie-Mocha, its' been a month now since we had to say our final goodbye. We still miss you so, finding ourselves frequently glancing in and checking where you are in your room; and watching tv with us by the fire in the evenings! and no more singing my silly little...
  3. bunniemum

Metacam

I possibly did know the answer to this question at some point, but my memory isn't what it was anymore :lol: Can someone please remind me why the vet prescribes meloxicam for dogs, rather than for cats for the buns?
  4. bunniemum

East Sussex Peeps

Have any of you used Horsebridge Veterinary Practice in Hailsham? If so can you pm me please... I'm sure I've seen someone mention them before but I can't find the post :roll: TIA
  5. bunniemum

John Lewis Oxford St. window display last year (2013)

For those of you who didn't get to see them last year, here's my favourites I just remembered I had on my phone :D...Sorry if they're too big I'm rubbish at re -sizing :oops: [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  6. bunniemum

My little wildlife water feature

Back in the Spring I decided to have a go at making a little wildlife water feature out of an old tin bath tub I found. I lined it with an off-cut of pond liner that I got for a couple of quid off ebay, added some small rocks, an oxygenating plant, a dwarf water lily (another ebay bargain :))...
  7. bunniemum

Our bunny anniversary cake

My wonderful sister had this made for me and my husband as a surprise. :D don't how on earth we are ever going to bring ourselves to eat it!!.. [/URL]
  8. bunniemum

deleted

9. bunniemum

My garden squirrel

Somebody ran over my garden squirrel yesterday and left him to die outside our front drive, so this morning I buried him before I went to work :( RIP little squirrel will miss watching you scrurrying and leaping around my garden.
  10. bunniemum

Some pics of my Bunny boy Belgian Hare

Just been uploading some recent pics from my camera onto my laptop, and thought I'd share... my beautiful boy, the apple of my eye. Husband says I love him too much.....Django The terrible two....butter would'nt melt... Doing what he does best.... And after a busy day...
  11. bunniemum

Belgian Hare question

:wave: I don't if anyone can help but, I'm trying to find a data base or some kind of statistics on common causes of death in Belgian Hares, I keep googling but maybe I'm just not wording it right. Thanks :)
  12. bunniemum

Think I just upset the pet shop owner *roll eyes*

Just popped into a local pet shop to pick up a back up supply of SS for hubby (to give bunnies) as I'm away this weekend, and I just couldn't help taking a look to see what bunnies they have in. Anyway, was stood watching a baby guinea pig tormenting a little baby lionhead who was in turn trying...
  13. bunniemum

Help choking

Any ideas of what to do, I've run out. Been to the emergency vet, there's no visable obstruction, but since coming back he's just started reching again, and is just sitting there :(
  14. bunniemum

Calcium content

Hi Please can someone just confirm to me which has they highest Calcium content, SS or Excel? Thanks
  15. bunniemum

My funny little Pigpig

You came to live with us almost 2 years ago after you had become a child's unwanted pet. We didn't really bond to begin with, you would always wiggle so & give a nasty nip when picked up (often drawing blood). But I was pesistant and we reached a turning point this summer during our many hours...
  16. bunniemum

Poor little Cat

Late last night I found a beautiful longhaired tabby cat laying dead outside our back door, it seems she must have been hit by a car and came to rest there only a few moments before :cry: Poor little cat, I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner; I so wished I had. Even though I may have not been...
  17. bunniemum

My Bunny boy left me.......

...and came home with some bunny new... Little Mocha....now known as Minnie Mocha First time in the garden... 'what ya doing in there?' 'got room for me too?' I can't believe she's just spent the first year of her life in rescue, the moment I saw her it was :love: :love: :love: and I'm...
  18. bunniemum

Little Molly, Molly Coddle

Finally reunited with your much loved brother Beanie, and bunny friends, Robson, Missy & Wilfy. We were lucky to have you share our lives for 9yrs and 3 months. It seems like yesterday when we collected you and Beanie from the Mayhew as little babies. You had captured my heart one day, I'd...
  19. bunniemum

Fox warning again , please be vigilant

Just glanced out my window and saw what I thought was a neighbours brindle greyhound, sniffing around on the lawn where my bunnies go. Then realsed it was a large fox :censored: I've never had a fox in my garden before :(
  20. bunniemum

Deleted

deleted......
Back