• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bunniemum

Is it worth volunteering at a rescue?

I have done this in the past, and never ever regretted it. It was good for myself; the welfare of the animals, and a great way of meeting like minded animal lovers. The only draw back (if you can call it that!) you want to bring them all home and give them the best life. I ended up adopting two...
  2. bunniemum

Daisy has just choked on a science selective pellet

So very very sorry for your loss :cry: xx
  3. bunniemum

Noel Fitzpatrick and Rabbits :-)

It's such a shame that more vet practices don't use this standard as a marker. Since moving away from my lovely vets when we lived in London, I went through 5 practices before I found my current good one :confused:
  4. bunniemum

It’s too Early Jane…..

Best place to be on a horrendous rainy day like today!♥️ xx
  5. bunniemum

Strange Abdomen bloat help!

Fingers crossed the op has gone well for her.
  6. bunniemum

Cookie :)

How adorable!..especially seeking the willow :love:
  7. bunniemum

Our lovely lop Humphrey 28.01.18 to 21.10.23

So sorry for your loss. He was so lucky that you found him, and got to have 5 years with you being very much loved xx
  8. bunniemum

Aoife- 17th September 2023

I've only just seen this. I'm so sorry Jane :cry: I love the memorial for her, so beautiful, just as she was :love: xx
  9. bunniemum

My Little White Princess

That's so funny I can just imagine her face! :lol: She looks so like one of my bridge bunnies Molly :love: x
  10. bunniemum

Goodbye Puff

So sorry for your loss, such a beautiful tribute (and such a lovely name), it looks like he had a wonderful life with you zooming around your garden :love:
  11. bunniemum

My View Right Now

:lol::lol::lol:
  12. bunniemum

My View Right Now

If I lived alone, I think that's how my lounge would be too! lucky buns :love: xx
  13. bunniemum

I can’t find a single female!

Caroline at Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue might be able to help you.
  14. bunniemum

Doe HATES Buck after her spay

As others have said, just give her a little more time, she's probably still quite sore. I think I would be very grumpy coming back from a major op and would want to recuperate quietly on my own for a week and few days. I had this with one of my couples once, she whimpered if he got too close...
  15. bunniemum

Endeavour 3rd March 2013 - 22nd March 2023

My goodness, I'm so sorry Jane :cry: he was such a fighter, sending lots of love to you. xx
  16. bunniemum

Happy Birthday Endeavour : -)

A remarkable little bunny :love: x
  17. bunniemum

Has Science Selective changed the recipe

My recent bag has been fine, but it might be possible it's old stock.
  18. bunniemum

Chase - Minilop1’s Beautiful Boy Has Gone

Oh no Lisa if you read this, I'm so sorry for your loss. He had the best life with you, and no one could have loved that little man anymore than you. RIP Chase Sending lots of love and hugs, and take care of yourself. xx
  19. bunniemum

Toilet trained rabbit going in difficult corner

Good Luck, they can be little Monkeys when they get a bee in their bonnet on something!
  20. bunniemum

Toilet trained rabbit going in difficult corner

Am I right in thinking you are saying that the hutch with the litter tray in used to be in that corner? if so I would do as you have mentioned and move the hutch back over that side (bit awkward if you use that door now though!) or as others have said thoroughly clean the area with white...
Back