• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

The story of Dolly bun

Meet Dolly. (apologies, pics are from my phone) Up until Saturday lunchtime Dolly lived in the P@H adoption centre. She very nearly went to live with a family that had 3 small children because "they wanted her" :shock: (until I talked the Dad out of it and scared them away!! :lol:) She is...
  2. S

Bunny ate tissue

The new foster bun just nicked a whole toilet roll and ate about a quarter of a sheet before I could stop her. She seemed to really enjoy it too. :shock: Should I worry? I'm guessing it will break down inside her, especially since shes eating and drinking well, but I thought I'd check?
  3. S

New rescue bunny :)

Sorry if the pics are too big :oops:
  4. S

Anyone live Harwich/ Essex way?? Possible preloved buns

If so then can you PM me please, thankyou :) ETA: Preloved bunnies 'free to good home' unneutered pair bought as breeders but not bred yet. Lionheads I believe. Something just seems a little odd and it seems too good an opportunity for nasty backyard people. :( I've emailed to see if they are...
  5. S

Rescues near Maidstone Kent?

My SIL has just contacted me asking about getting a friend for her house bun. He is a neutered male dwarf lop. She was going to go to P@H but I suggested a rescue instead. Problem is, now I have to find her one! :lol: Can anyone suggest me a rescue/person that can find her a neutered doe and...
  6. S

My Dougal bun has stasis :( U/D Tues 8pm :) pg 6

It came on suddenly this morning after several days of threatening since they were all drastically overfed while I was away on holiday. :roll::( He's been to the vet and had a gut stimulant, Metacam and an antibiotic injection just incase he's absorbed bacteria through the gut wall. I've been...
  7. S

Look at my ****!

Haha gotcha! :lol::lol: I took these this morning on my feeder outside my back door. There are a few more too but they were slightly blurred because they move so quick!
  8. S

5 1/2ft hutch on Colchester Freecycle!!

I just got this email, if anyone can use it, you'd better be quick! :) colchesterfreecycleuk] OFFERED: Guinea pig/ Rabbitt hutch - CO2‏ From: colchesterfreecycleuk@yahoogroups.com on behalf of shrn_garner (shrn_garner@yahoo.co.uk) You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe...
  9. S

Doris killed a mouse!!!

:shock::shock: Doris has just had another bout of spring broodiness and built another nest, so I left it for a week or so until it started to look tatty and then went to clear it out. I was just removing it when among the clumps of fur and hay a poor dead mouse fell out. :cry: It had literally...
  10. S

Anyone with giants....

that feel left out because they are too *ahem* well endowed to use a play tunnel? I found this :) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Agility-Dog-Training-Tunnel-for-Puppies-Small-Dogs_W0QQitemZ260010502582QQihZ016QQcategoryZ43426QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247
  11. S

What could be better than....

A romantic meal... and an early night... :)
  12. S

Gah!!!! Stupid Neighbours!!!!! U/D sorted :)

I have new neighbours, both stone deaf, both retired and DIY mad. I just went out and something told me there was something wrong with my garden but I couldn't but my finger on it until I noticed what looked like lots of fly poop on a piece of board I use to hold down the sun cover. Then I...
  13. S

What am I?

Hello :wave: I'm Doris. I am 8 months old and weigh only 1.4g, and stopped growing ages ago. I have teeny delicate little feet and a very sleek bone structure, but am a bit longer in the body than my husbun Dougal, who is apparently a mini lop (although he has a little fat tummy) My mummy...
  14. S

Help! New hutch, advice needed.

My little buns are currently in a 3x2ft hutch (not great I know but...) the hutch is the type that sits on top of a 3x6ft run, and there is a hole in the bottom of the hutch with a ramp so they have access to the run 24/7 - which is why the hutch size is not too bad, they are hardly ever in it...
  15. S

Gladys just did a really smelly trump...

It's really stinky! :shock: She's the only one that does it, she just lies there and parps and it pongs! Even she had to turn around to see what had happened, now the living room really smells!! :(:lol: If OH comes in now I'm going to get the blame! :roll:
  16. S

Orange peel...

I just gave the big buns some mangetout and while I did I put my orange on the floor. As I was giving some to Nigel, Gladys stole my orange, rolled it around the floor and then took a couple of large bites out of the skin. Anyone know if this is ok?
  17. S

Bales of hay - Essex U/D need new plan :(

My local place appears to have run out of bales :roll: THey say it's the wrong time of the year, so I'm back to silly bags that last 5 minutes. Does anyone know of anywhere in North Essex that I can get a bale of decent quality?
  18. S

Can anyone elses bun not..

reach their ears properly? Watching Gladys try to wash her ears is a farce. She tries her best, but even when she lays her ear on the floor she can't to get more than the end of it, and then it pings out of her grasp. :roll: I can't work out if her paws are too short or her dewlap is too big!? :?
  19. S

Comfy?

Nigel is...:lol: I think it's safe to say the bonding is well and truly complete and they are in love!
  20. S

Snorting bunny?

We've had Gladys about 2-3 weeks now, and she's settled in great. In the last few days though she's started making a funny noise. At first we'd hear it from under the table or under the bed and it sounded like a loud parp, :shock: then I started to notice her breathing a bit heavier, but only...
Back