• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Nigel reunited with Gladys

Im so sorry you lost him. :cry: I know the pair of them are back together now. Binky free my beautiful boy. xx
  2. S

Vibes needed for Nigel (swelling gone worse)BAD NEWS

Hiya.. *back from the wilderness* Hetty told me about Nigel and I just had to come and tell you I really hope he pulls through. Both he and Gladys had and still hold a special place in my heart and I was gutted when I learned about Gladys passing to Rainbow Bridge - I know that she went with...
  3. S

Essex to Bolton for Siona's Bunnies

Please let me know what I need to be doing about this, Im a bit lost. :( I feel like my life is falling down so I may need some help with this. Sorry. :(
  4. S

Essex to Bolton for Siona's Bunnies

The sooner the better for me really :( if anyone could keep them until Kay gets back it would be great. My life has gone done the toilet and they have to be fostered out asap while I work out what the hell is going on.... :( :( :(
  5. S

Vibes for Floss

x x x vibes x x x
  6. S

more vibes needed for Flopsy ...update ..thursday.

x x x vibes x x x
  7. S

Joey has EC

Aww Maxi, I'm so sorry :( :( x x x x vibes for Joey x x x x I really hope he pulls through this. Just PM me if you need a chat OK? x x
  8. S

She's Home!!!

Im glad everything is going so well :)
  9. S

The story of Dolly bun

Meet Dolly. (apologies, pics are from my phone) Up until Saturday lunchtime Dolly lived in the P@H adoption centre. She very nearly went to live with a family that had 3 small children because "they wanted her" :shock: (until I talked the Dad out of it and scared them away!! :lol:) She is...
  10. S

Callisto 27/06/08

Im so sorry :cry: That poem made me cry :cry: Binky free Callisto x x
  11. S

My Special Girl the Beautiful Bobbie :-)

Was she a breeder? DId the babies in that pic survive? She looks so good now :)
  12. S

Bunny ate tissue

The new foster bun just nicked a whole toilet roll and ate about a quarter of a sheet before I could stop her. She seemed to really enjoy it too. :shock: Should I worry? I'm guessing it will break down inside her, especially since shes eating and drinking well, but I thought I'd check?
  13. S

Crazy ear thread

Cuddle ears Sleepy ears Aeroplane ears
  14. S

My Boy

sleep tight lil Stu x x
  15. S

Hawkbit

Binky free Hawkbit x x x
  16. S

bulk buying panacur

Could you give me a link for that please Sooz? I want to dose the new bun and I'll do the others just incase :) Thankies x
  17. S

Bertie's new hidey hole

Awww! :lol: Mine love reading (well, chewing) books! :)
  18. S

Vibes for Hawkbit please, he's in a bad way UD He's gone

Im glad he's doing well :)
  19. S

What age to neuter Giant Bun?

I had Nigel done at 14 weeks when his plums dropped :)
  20. S

rats and rabbits

Here is a thread where there are lots of replies. Personally I really don't think you need to kill this rat. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=134758
Back