• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

housing buns in space under stairs

I am moving soon and have a nice space under the stairs. No cupboard or anything just a space. Thought it would be perfect for my two buns. Has anyone any ideas how best to set it up? Pics would be great!
  2. E

Myxi advice please?

Hi there. Wondered if anybody could help? I recently lost one of my bunnies to myxi. Even though he was vaccinated. He was with us for about seven days before we said goodbye to him. His brother then started showing signs of it. He had a sore red bit on his right eye. This has now turned into a...
  3. E

Can I give the buns this..?

Found a heap of logs at the end of my road. Can I give to the buns to gnaw on. I have given it a scrub down.
  4. E

Bunny pics to make you smile on a miserable day!

Woo hoo! (Duncan) Evwybody owt da way! Qwik roll in da mud! Dats betterer! Watch me Mummy! (Sally) And me! (Penny Pocket) Me? Digging? How very dare you suggest such a thing?! (Frank) Chill owt time me finks :)
  5. E

Would really appreciate some suggestions..?

Just got back from work and went to say hi to the bun buns and Frank is out there making a nest. He's running round like a bunny possessed with hay sticking out of his gob. What does this mean? I've got Penny Pocket who does this in the Spring but she's a girl! Please help?
  6. E

Snow bunny!

The eyes and mouth are made from bunny poop :lol:
  7. E

Panacur...

Where is the cheapest place to buy this and is it better to buy the paste or the liquid?
  8. E

Vitamin B12?

Just got my Penny Pocket home from the vets today and looked at the bill and it has got vitamin B12 injections on there? What would this be for?
  9. E

Can anyone tell me...

whether ec is a threat to guinea piggies?
  10. E

Help please - worried sick bout Penny Pocket U/D she's home!

Hope you can advise. Penny Pocket went in for her dental on Thursday. We bought her home and she nibbled at a few bits and drank. The next day I rang the vet as I felt she just wasn't quite right. She wouldn't eat her pellets but would nibble at veggies. She also appeared quite bright so he...
  11. E

Meet Bertie...

...my new nephew... Don't you just wanna squidge him :love:
  12. E

Happy Birfday Nigel! 1today!

My little Nigel guinea wiggie is a whole 1 years old today. Lots of love and guinea piggie squeaks! Nigel perfecting his disapproving looks Tickle my chin Mummy? Chllin' x :love:
  13. E

Yorkshire Wildlife Park - piccies

Have just been to Yorkshire Wildlife Park just outside Doncaster and it was absolutely fantastic. The animals had loads of space and were well looked after. Here are some piccies... Ring tailed lemur. You could walk through Lemur Woods and they would just be walking amongst you. I was...
  14. E

I iz famous...

Hewwo all RU'ers. Just to let yu all no dat I iz famous now. My bootiful pitchure iz in da bun bun mag 'Rabbiting On'. I need da sunglasses and an hat to put on so da other buns don't recognize me and bovver me. I am still gettin' used to ma new status and ma bruvs and sis's are sayin' dat am...
  15. E

Do you ever have dreams...

where your buns / animals appear? I have them all the time! I had a dream last night with Nigel the guinea piggie in it. He ran over a big pile of papers and peed on them! :lol: I obviously need to get a grip :roll:
  16. E

I decided to make one myself...

After getting an astronomical quote from the hutch cover guy for a waterproof cover for my run, I decided to make one myself... Tarpaulin - ebay - £10 Needle and thread - Boyes - £2.50 Total = £12.50 Quote from hutch cover guy £109.99! :shock:
  17. E

Look what I just bought - love it!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110561467017&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
  18. E

Happy Birthday girls!

Happy Birthday to my little girls - Penny Pocket and Sally! I can't believe they're 3 today! :love:
  19. E

Can someone remind me...

what that guy's shop name is on ebay who does run and hutch covers? I can't find him. Ta x
  20. E

Got up late this morning...

I woke up at 09:50 this morning! :shock: (I must've needed it as I rarely sleep that late :?) Anyway buns get fed at 08:00. As soon as I woke I looked at my watch and thought - oops. Dived out of bed... poor Nigel guinea wiggie was looking at me disapprovingly as he wasted away before my very...
Back