• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

housing buns in space under stairs

I am moving soon and have a nice space under the stairs. No cupboard or anything just a space. Thought it would be perfect for my two buns. Has anyone any ideas how best to set it up? Pics would be great!
  2. E

Myxi advice please?

Thank you for your reply. Seems like there is an epidemic of myxi at the moment. Another question. I have a spayed girly bun who is on her own so want to put her with Duncan (who has the myxi). She is spayed and vaccinated. When can i put them together?
  3. E

Myxi advice please?

Forgot to say it has been three weeks since his first symptoms x
  4. E

Myxi advice please?

Hi there. Wondered if anybody could help? I recently lost one of my bunnies to myxi. Even though he was vaccinated. He was with us for about seven days before we said goodbye to him. His brother then started showing signs of it. He had a sore red bit on his right eye. This has now turned into a...
  5. E

Can I give the buns this..?

Thanks for all your responses. I won't chance it then x
  6. E

Can I give the buns this..?

Found a heap of logs at the end of my road. Can I give to the buns to gnaw on. I have given it a scrub down.
  7. E

Fenugreek Crunchies

:lol: indeed!
  8. E

Does this look to fake ? - UD p11

Again the first one is better. You can see the slight blur or glow on the second on the riders head and shoulders x
  9. E

Does this look to fake ? - UD p11

I think it looks fantastic. You've done a great job!
  10. E

Bunny pics to make you smile on a miserable day!

Woo hoo! (Duncan) Evwybody owt da way! Qwik roll in da mud! Dats betterer! Watch me Mummy! (Sally) And me! (Penny Pocket) Me? Digging? How very dare you suggest such a thing?! (Frank) Chill owt time me finks :)
  11. E

Fenugreek Crunchies

Mine love fenugreek crunchies too. I always have to make sure I've got some in! I give mine one each a day. By the way my sister is called Joanne Jenkinson!
  12. E

Please can George have some vibes?

How is George today?
  13. E

What to do! U/D splitting his dose.

Gingers and paws crossed for your Nino and Poppy. Hope they don't decide to give you a fright today and continue munching and pooping :D
  14. E

Please can George have some vibes?

Sending loads and loads of vibes for George this morning x
  15. E

Do your bunnies 'Match'?

My Penny Pocket and Sally x
  16. E

Would really appreciate some suggestions..?

Oh I feel a bit better now! Thanks everyone! :wave:
  17. E

Mmm - that's what the OH said :oops: Thanks for replying! :wave:
  18. E

Just got back from work and went to say hi to the bun buns and Frank is out there making a nest. He's running round like a bunny possessed with hay sticking out of his gob. What does this mean? I've got Penny Pocket who does this in the Spring but she's a girl! Please help?
  19. E

Snow bunny!

The eyes and mouth are made from bunny poop :lol:
Back