• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Issue with back legs

Hello all My 4 year old lop X angora has an issue with one back leg. Been to vet for xray and nothing showing. Given him Metacam and 28 day course of panacur….but not having much luck on the panacur or drugs in relation to getting it him to him Any idea at all about what I should be having the...
  2. R

Bonding question

All you experienced bonders.... Has anyone ever bonded a third bun to a pair? Or indeed a pair to another pair? Would everyone say its a bad idea? Our pair have been bonded about a year, perhaps a little longer. I ask, as just as everyone predicted, the OH seems to want more buns...rescue
  3. R

Scruffy and Eve in the garden

House bunnies getting their weekend sun fix! Tried to get a decent picture of their new hidey house and sort of failed Scruffy against the bars: Both of them in view Eve
  4. R

out in the Garden

Our two bunsters have not been outside since they joined us here at the end of January. They are getting outside today in their new run. Yipee. The question is, how long should we leave them for their first trip out?
  5. R

anti house rabbit vet

Just took our two in for a check up, post the snotty noses and anti biotics etc. Got the all clear on lungs etc. But the vet stated she is against house rabbits and that any sneezes were probably caused by that or an allergy. Said get them outside straight away. Our two do get to go in garden...
  6. R

worming query

Our two had the 9 day panacur course about 6 weeks ago, as there had been worms showing in their poo. Now the worms are back. Should I do them again or wait till its 3 months? I have no idea which of the two it is, or if its both.
  7. R

Can Rabbits Cough?

Or would it be more of a hiccup? OH at home with them and one did a cough/hiccup
  8. R

Sofa Bunny Eve!

Last night we had another breakthrough with Eve. She allowed OH to sit next to her on the sofa and she asked for strokes for about 10 mins! Little Scruffy then considered joining me about 5 times, did not make it but think it’s just a matter of time now. Did not spend all eve behind sofa but...
  9. R

why can I not see images in posts?

At work that is. I can at hjome. Checked setting and cannot work it out.
  10. R

Pictures of my Buns

Took these today as people had asked for photos in other posts. Obviously I think they are beautiful. Here is Eve looking all scary with camera red eye and again And here is her Husband Scruffy. and then a cutey one
  11. R

Grooming query

Just been grooming the little angora x. He seems to be getting a new shorter coat on the top of his body, acrross his back and still the longer below and underneath him. He was living out until 6 weeks ago. Anyway the question is, is it normal to start seeing larger patches of skin through as...
  12. R

Hello from Scruffy, Eve and me - now pictures added

Hello there. At the end of January me and my partner were adopted by Eve and Scruffy, found through Rabbit rehome. We are now well and truly bunny obsessed. This is making me a split personality as I am horse obsessed as well and its a good job that my horse does not know about the Rabbits...
Back