• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Issue with back legs

thank you - sorry it took a while to come back on here...was of course upsetting. He went back to the rescue with eve for a few days of nursing....and eve is up there now being bonded to another male... so v quiet at home
  2. R

Issue with back legs

Update Sorry guys took me a while to come back on Poor Scruffy did not make it...had to be put to sleep a week ago. He had tumours...lots of them..and fluid on his lungs VERY sad and he was losing weight fast.
  3. R

Issue with back legs

yes he has some movement and some feeling....so not totally gone its worse otnight than last night not got any metacam in yet - tips there as well? Wrap him in towel? He has had a little accident and he cannot eat his caecals really either. SO back to vets
  4. R

Issue with back legs

Thank you for the replies They did not say to confine him, but he is bascially doing it himself now. Would you put his pal with him? or have her near?
  5. R

Issue with back legs

no no injections or trauma that we know about. I am worried as this am not as interested in life - he had been till then. One leg sort of splays
  6. R

Issue with back legs

Hello all My 4 year old lop X angora has an issue with one back leg. Been to vet for xray and nothing showing. Given him Metacam and 28 day course of panacur….but not having much luck on the panacur or drugs in relation to getting it him to him Any idea at all about what I should be having the...
  7. R

Look who arrived yesterday

She looks just like a Squirrel so much that I think you should call her Nutkin
  8. R

My Current Foster Elephants

I cannot believe their size at 11 weeks!
  9. R

My Tripper and Scarlett

they look lovely and very happy! Bunny nap time :D
  10. R

Available Individual: Buck bunnies need help, being fostered temp

What a proud bun! He is super...I am sure you will get someone taking these two in quickly
  11. R

Meet Gulliver BIG Boy!

He looks more like a dog! He is very very very lovely.
  12. R

Porridge Time!

I love these photos....very cute when he starts to clean himself!
  13. R

A Velveteen Bundle :-)

Well now I know what can make me smile on a Monday morning!
  14. R

Seren is growing fast!

My boy is a pure welsh D (thought your ones Mum must be Welsh) but is just over 16.2hh now. You should get a good idea at 2years old how big your boy will be. This is Romeo and me last year. I have not got enough photos online of him. Will get some new ones!
  15. R

Seren is growing fast!

what breed is he? I am jealous. I got by boy at three, would have eben good to have him right from weaning!
  16. R

Can I ask an honest ... question?

Scruffy is JUST letting us stroke him when he is next to us on the sofa. He used to just jump up, take a pellet and then jump off. With weeks of this he is now sitting on lap for a pellet and now having strokes. Its taken 6 months though... patience is what you need most of. He does not love...
  17. R

Arthur's agression U/D he is a reformed character

Brilliant news! Just shows you how long it can take for them to settle down, and he did have a fair amount of stress I guess. You now have to give us some updated photos :D
  18. R

Photos my new Dwalf Lop! Advise any owners?

definately uber cute....hope she goes sooty fawn, my Scruffy is that colour and its very pretty
  19. R

Vibes for Hawkbit please, he's in a bad way UD He's gone

and Eve and Scruffy are willing to share their new run and hidey home...and even their favourite oat hay!:D:D:D
  20. R

Bonding question

A nine????x
Back