• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

are these ingredients bun safe?

hi all .. our bun has bladder sludge and regularly sees the vet,having traditional meds as needed but reading my dog magazine this morning I saw that there is a treatment for dogs with bladder issues. phytopet aqua ..they say on the label its safe for all animals even bunsters but I just want to...
  2. R

Phytopet Aqua

We have a bun with consistant bladder sludge problems, has anyone used Phytopet Aqua for their rabbits and was it any good? Was thinking of using it as an addition to vetenary treatment Thanks
  3. R

what should i do now? re bladder sludge

hi all.... havent been on here for a while due to my ill health.... enough about me:oops: hazel is 6 years old and spayed, she has had bladder sludge since we got her at 8 weeks... shes going through a really bad patch of it right now.. worst ever, shes wobbly on her feet and is hurting more...
  4. R

growing romaine??

hi... ive been trying to grow romaine lettuce from seeds ...they are growing but taking a while :? dont seem to have grown much in 2 weeks or so.. we are growing them in a window box planter in the garden. any advice welcome:wave:
  5. R

dandelion seeds

anyone bought and grown these?
  6. R

bunny ornaments!

we love going around antique and collectors fairs ...we have found a new range by "Goebel" called "Bunny De Luxe" has anyone else seen them? they are also on ebay ... they are lovely:love:... bowls, candle holders etc with rabbits in different prints like cow, zebra etc id upload some pics but...
  7. R

house buns and dogs?

hi all... sorry i havent been on here for aaaggggeeesss but we have moved home and been busy with ill fur babies and work too:roll: just a quick question for all you bunny and doggie mums and dads out there we are looking to extend our family with a much longed for doggie ..we have 2 house buns...
  8. R

RIP my special man..pickle

today i had to put you to sleep....we recently found out you had PKD .it became too much for you as your organs started to fail..you were too young at only 8 yo,my special,special man...i feel like my heart is breaking ..ill miss you always.... my beautiful cat...
  9. R

emergency...please read

hi all.... if you have small bunnies or/and guineapigs and they use hayracks....please please REMOVE them. today my OH found one of our sows UNCONSCIOUS with her head stuck in the hay rack after removing her from the rack she regained consciousness and was rushed to the vet for a checkup.. shes...
  10. R

another tree branch/leaves question!

hi all.... any idea whether pear twigs/ leaves are ok for buns? our neighbour has a pear tree and i would like to give the bunnies these if they are ok:thumb: and the piggies too:lol: thanks.. kellie
  11. R

letting bunnies out to play?!

hi all...... sorry i havent been on here for a while:oops: we have recently moved into our dream house and have been very busy:D we never used to have a garden... we now have and buttons and hazel absolutely love it:love: the thing thats worrying me is that the weather is getting colder and as...
  12. R

holiday feeding

:wave: hi all....hope you are all well and the bunnies too:love: just a quick question... we are going away in june,abroad and my lovely MIL is going to look after our 2 indoor bunnies . we are wondering what to do re hazels diet as she is very prone to bladder sludge and yucky poops.her bunny...
  13. R

best hays for low calcium diet?

hi all.... my friends bun has bladder sludge and has been put on a low calcium diet...cabbage, romaine lettuce, green beans, cauliflower etc. whats the best hay for the bun to go on? she ,at the mo, has farm hay, ready grass (once a week ) and timothy hay... obviously the farm hay is as much as...
  14. R

bunny vet in colchester area (essex)

:wave: all.... sorry i havent been on here recently:oops:... my aunt and uncle have just lost their 4yo male (n) :cry: he went into the vets to have a tear duct cleaned out and has died after the op:? he was perfectly healthy, jabbed etc....this is the second bun they have lost at this...
  15. R

Parsley needs facebook friends

It would appear that Parsley Buttons, our naughty Dutch cross has got to our lap top whilst being out today and wishes to make friends with lots of bunnies and their owners on facebook. If you would like to hear his rants about food, Millies Cookies and the such then please add him on this...
  16. R

cleaning litter trays

:wave: just a quick tip that ive learnt over the years... when litter trays get urine stained and nothing seems to clean it off, i use limescale remover;) just the cheap own brand 79 p stuff leave it on for a couple of minutes then using a scourer ,gently rub it off:D MAKE SURE YOU RINSE THEM...
  17. R

£2.97 bunny tunnels

:wave: been to asda yesterday and they had cat tunnels in their pet section for £2.97:shock: we bought 2:D they are a great size although ...not too sure if they would be ok for a bigger bun???:? get down there quick;)
  18. R

quick...miss potter is on

quick ...miss potter is on bbc2:love: i love the buns in it:D
  19. R

chinese leaf or chicory?

is this the same thing? they look very similar:? i know chicory is ok but what about chinese leaf?
  20. R

lambs lettuce

is this ok for buns to eat?:D
Back