• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Hugo's There

Boyles Indoor Pen 1.5x1x1

Boyle's housing can make any size or shape. Just tell them what you want and they will be really helpful. Can you make it taller si they can add levels for extra floor space?
  2. Hugo's There

Vets Now OOH

Thank you x
  3. Hugo's There

Vets Now OOH

I know a lot of people have negative views about them but I just wanted to share how brilliant they were with us last night. Arthur suddenly became ill at 10pm last night. By 11pm it became clear he couldn't wait until morning to see a vet. From the moment I rang vets now in Milton Keynes...
  4. Hugo's There

soil or compost for growing plantain?

I just threw mine on soil, didn't even over them over and they have started growing
  5. Hugo's There

Salsify

Anyone know if it is bunny safe? It has gone to seed if that makes a difference. I'm guessing it is ok but wanted to double check. Thanks
  6. Hugo's There

For Anyone Anxious About Their Rabbits Having a RHD2 Vaccine

All ours will be done except for a couple who aren't vaccinated at all for health reasons. Ive already given my vet numbers for when they can get hold of it later in the month.
  7. Hugo's There

My 7 year old bunny just got put to sleep, fly strike. what now?

It can happen so much quicker than that. Otis was bathed and blow dried in the morning. His genital area was throughly checked at 3pm. He was fed at 5pm and all was fine. By 7pm he has flystrike. He also had flyscreen on the window in his room.
  8. Hugo's There

My 7 year old bunny just got put to sleep, fly strike. what now?

I am so very sorry. We have had two get flystrike, one survived, one didn't. Both times the rabbits were checked just a couple of hours before hand and all seemed fine. It happens so quickly :( You didn't let it happen, it just happened. It sounds like your rabbit had the best of care and a...
  9. Hugo's There

Clem is now at peace

Thanks for the replies. I don't think I will ever come to terms with everything that's happened. How can life be so cruel, not only to us but to such an amazing loving trusting creature :( I can't ever see myself having another rabbit. I'm not sure I will ever have any animal ever again after...
  10. Hugo's There

Clem is now at peace

No words :(
  11. Hugo's There

Look who's home

The abscesses were from his rotten teeth. He hoped the swelling from the abscesses were making the pallet situation worse so removing them would improve his breathing and give him a half decent quality of life. But unfortunately they weren;t affecting the pallet deficit at all so his breathing...
  12. Hugo's There

Look who's home

The fact he has slowly deteriorated daily and is exactly back to how he was doesn't indicate post op swelling. It's been over two weeks he still isn't eating properly or back to his usual personality although I see glimpses of it which is going to make this so so hard. He bounces on and off the...
  13. Hugo's There

Look who's home

I've spoken with Neil and that's it, nothing we can do :(
  14. Hugo's There

Look who's home

Thank you Honestly it makes me wonder what I did in life to deserve all this. Clem was my happy "healthy" boy to give me something positive to focus on after all our heartbreak. Yet this has now been the single most stressful thing I have ever been through with them. Plus last week we lost...
  15. Hugo's There

Look who's home

Gosh sorry I'd not seen all these comments. Sadly Clem is back to where he was before his op. If not worse :( I just don't understand how he has had so much done and yet have no improvement. I am absolutely beyond devastated. I would never have put him through all this if we had known this...
  16. Hugo's There

Look who's home

He's not doing great tbh. His breathing is getting worse. I'm going to try to get hold of Neil tomorrow :(
  17. Hugo's There

Just A Little Money Saving

It looks like it is only available in the US. The fibre content isn't the best but there is a whole lot worse feeds out there.
  18. Hugo's There

Metacam from Vet UK - they ok ?

I've used anime direct for many years with no problem at all. They used to be the cheapest but put their prices up a while back. But I've stayed with them because they are so reliable:)
  19. Hugo's There

Look who's home

Oh he is definitely a magical bunny. Seven anaesthetics in ten days when he has breathing problems makes him magical ;) Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
  20. Hugo's There

Look who's home

Only because they use a scientific formulated recovery food which is a white powder. But I only discovered this later when I open the packet they had given me. It was a relief to say the least! Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
Back