• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Help needed asap

Morning all, I wonder if anyone could help. Our rabbit benny is roughly 1 1/2 years old and has so far had no problems. We woke this morning to find him frightened to move, and he has not ate/pooed since last night. I think his claws are long but I have got him out, cut his claws down a bit...
  2. M

Time to be neutered? Naughty bunny!

My 6/7 month old rabbit Benny has been acting really naughty lately, 2 nights ago he chewed through a phone wire, and last night through a battery charger wire, I know rabbits chew etc etc but he has never bothered this much before. Also, when i let him out last night he went frantic running...
  3. M

Sleep tight little hamster

Tonight my little hamster misty has died :cry: she was nearly two. Sleep tight baby girl x
  4. M

My rabbit = wake up alarm...

& it's driving me mad! It was 5am this morning riving on @ the bars...any ideas how I could get him to sleep longer? I need my sleep!
  5. M

When is a rabbit a 'adult'.

I want to change bennys food from p@h to something like supa excel but im not sure whether to get the adult one or the junior one. The women in the pet shop was as helpful as ever so Im looking for your advice. @ what age is a rabbit classed as a adult? Thanks.
  6. M

Advice Needed: Spot/Lump

I was stroking my rabbit last night and found that he had a little lump about 1/2 way down his back in the middle. It feels quite hard however isn't very big (less than the size of a pea I would say). I can't think what it might be however he did have a little accident on wednesday which...
  7. M

Why aren't they satisfied with being given hay?

& they have to pinch it aswell!! :rolleyes:
  8. M

Potty Training: Poos?

Since getting benny around 2 months ago we have been trying to litter train him. We have put a litter tray in the corner of his hutch & he wees in this but whatever the matter seems to poo all over! Every time I notice he has pooed I go and sweep it up & put it in his litter tray but the next...
  9. M

Handling Help for a noob.

When we got benny (nearly 2 weeks ago) he was fine letting us handle him, picking him out of his cage, putting him back in etc but in the past couple of days he seems to have grown a fear of it and as soon as I start picking him up he kicks or tries to jump away. This makes it very difficult to...
  10. M

Benny

Well we have had been for 1 week now, meaning he is around 10-11 weeks old I think. He seems to be settling in quite well. He is now eating out of our hands and was even licking my fiance's jeans last night, he isnt too keen on cuddles now though, likes to be running about more!! Heres a pic...
  11. M

How much feed?

Some sites I read say that a young bunny should have a ready supply of pellets available and others say to limit, I was just wondering what your views were, benny is around 10weeks old.
  12. M

Hi I'm new

Hello everyone, I have joined the site as I have just bought my first bunny and this looked like a good site to join for advice etc!! Meet my baby Benny My first question to you all is: What breed do you think he is? Thanks.
Back