• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Help needed asap

Just an update, benny seems a lot better in himself than yesterday, he still is not eating alot of his pellets but seems to be eating quite a bit of hay, and he cleared the carrot I gave him last night. I keep trying to force him to drink water but he does not seem impressed! We gave him his...
  2. M

Help needed asap

I have just spoken to my hubby as he is the one at home. The vet has given us zantac syrup and marbocyl. Is there anything else I can give him to help his tummy get better soon? He was drinking water out of a bowl this morning, and oh says he has ate a couple of pellets
  3. M

Help needed asap

Just spoken to vets, they have checked his teeth and all seems ok there, they have given him an injection to try and get things moving again, and have given me some medicine for him, she also said he was eating some grass there which is good. He is coming home so i'll keep you posted on how he...
  4. M

Sick bunny U/D been admitted

Sorry to intrude on your post but what is gripe water, my bun also is under the weather and might get some of this for him.
  5. M

Help needed asap

Well he is at the vet, have just had to leave him there until someone has time to look at him. I hope he is ok :(:(
  6. M

Help needed asap

Morning all, I wonder if anyone could help. Our rabbit benny is roughly 1 1/2 years old and has so far had no problems. We woke this morning to find him frightened to move, and he has not ate/pooed since last night. I think his claws are long but I have got him out, cut his claws down a bit...
  7. M

£19.80 for vaccines

I took ben for his vhd on saturday and it cost £42 (I nearly collapsed!) Then when I asked how much myxi would be she said 'oh, that might be for the 2 of them, it bloody better be for the both of them!!
  8. M

Time to be neutered? Naughty bunny!

Thanks for the replys guys, I think he may have to have a trip to the vets very soon! :wave:
  9. M

Time to be neutered? Naughty bunny!

My 6/7 month old rabbit Benny has been acting really naughty lately, 2 nights ago he chewed through a phone wire, and last night through a battery charger wire, I know rabbits chew etc etc but he has never bothered this much before. Also, when i let him out last night he went frantic running...
  10. M

Scrabble 22/04/08 - 25/05/08

Binky free little bun, he was gorgeous :cry:
  11. M

neutering

My ben does the circling and humming thing but aint sprayed me yet, I may take him on a visit to the vets soon though before he gets the chance, has his temprement changed? Just benny has a lovely temprement and I dont want that to change!
  12. M

Goodbye Gerbear. xxx

Sorry, sleep tight x
  13. M

Sleep tight little hamster

Tonight my little hamster misty has died :cry: she was nearly two. Sleep tight baby girl x
  14. M

My rabbit = wake up alarm...

haha, his cage is in another room!
  15. M

My rabbit = wake up alarm...

& it's driving me mad! It was 5am this morning riving on @ the bars...any ideas how I could get him to sleep longer? I need my sleep!
  16. M

Free Playhouse in the North East...

If only I had a garden to put it in!!
  17. M

When is a rabbit a 'adult'.

I want to change bennys food from p@h to something like supa excel but im not sure whether to get the adult one or the junior one. The women in the pet shop was as helpful as ever so Im looking for your advice. @ what age is a rabbit classed as a adult? Thanks.
  18. M

McKelvey - a fabulous horse

RIP horsey.
  19. M

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand -

Awww! :D :D
  20. M

Rory

Sorry to hear about your loss. Binky free little one. :cry: x
Back