• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Fifibutton

Elidore

Last Saturday I had to have Elidore put to sleep. He had collapsed at home, we rushed him to vet, had all the tests done and discovered a cluster of tumors around his stomach. He was suffering so I made the decision there and then and I was allowed to hold him in my arms. He passed so quickly...
  2. Fifibutton

How to steal a bunny kiss!

:love::love:
  3. Fifibutton

Combo Vaccine out of stock

Most of my buns are due to boosters next month. Can this be true?
  4. Fifibutton

12 Years Old Today

Elidore is 12 today :love: With a fuchsia crown With his wife who is younger by 9 years! Eating his present. Still digging at his age!
  5. Fifibutton

Maisie

As some of you may know, Maisie was unwell recently after developing a head tilt and was suspected to be suffering from an ear infection until my regular vet came back form his holiday and diagnosed permanent neurological damaged caused by a suspected mass. This was later confirmed by a scan and...
  6. Fifibutton

How many bums

Can you fit on an ikea doll bed? Please excuse the fact they use it as a loo :roll:
  7. Fifibutton

Maisie is unwell

When I went to feed her this morning she was hiding in the furthermost darkest corner of her run allowing her mate to hump her nonstop which she never lets him do. She is quite a feisty girl normally. I noticed she was eating little and I suspect she hadn't drunk all night as her water bowls are...
  8. Fifibutton

Beaphar Fly Guard

I have a bottle I bought last year in May. The expiry date on the bottle is May 2016. The bottle was opened and some used but has since been kept sealed in a cool dry place. Will it still be ok to use in terms of safety as some things go off and can cause skin irritation. Also would it still be...
  9. Fifibutton

What colours are these bunnies?

I saw these bunnies at our local zoo today where I am pleased to say they are very well looked after. But I wondered what the colouring is called. They had really shiny coats, there was a satiny sheen to them but I am not sure if they are of the stain breed. They were dainty and small and I...
  10. Fifibutton

Bunnies Enjoying Snow

Unlike the rest of us :lol: Willow and Clover particularly liked dining alfresco Tessa was seriously unimpressed with the snow! But she did venture out Paddy loved it and I was lucky to get some shots as he was so bouncy! Tessa and Paddy also appreciated some outdoor parsley...
  11. Fifibutton

Amazing binky video

And other sweet videos, this guy clearly loves his bunnies. Big Binky! Other bunny videos
  12. Fifibutton

Orla

Orla passed away in the small hours of this morning :( She suffered from chronic snuffles which caused respiratory issues and last night she began displaying the symptoms of pneumonia and sadly could not be saved despite everyone's best efforts. We are going to collect her body this morning for...
  13. Fifibutton

My oldest bunny

At 11 years and 3 months :D This is Elidore at 3 months old in the SSPCA compared to him now at 11 :D Isn't he gorgeous? He had to grow into his ears back then though :lol:
  14. Fifibutton

The rest of my bunny family

Elsa and Elidore or the two Ellies as I like to call them. And my single girlies, Maisie Orla
  15. Fifibutton

Domestic Bunnies in the Wild Garden (Pic Heavy)

Wild Garden being another term for "I have not done any gardening for a while" :oops: But the bunnies loved the mess of leaves and natural tunnels within the long grass and other plants. Paddy found a tunnel, I found Paddy's bum :lol: He is a handsome wee fella. Tessa is his gorgeous big...
  16. Fifibutton

Bonding pairs into a large group

Is it doable or insane? I have three pairs and two single girls which if they lived in a large group of 8 would make life a lot easier and they could all live together of course and get more space. I know some people have managed and am keen to know how they did it?
  17. Fifibutton

Can You Identify

This floofy bum bum? Which of my three big white girls does it belong to? Snowdrop Tessa Elsa Although Tessa and Snowdrop have patchy faces their bodies and more importantly, bums are white as snow. ETA, there will be a prize for anyone who guesses correctly after 7pm :thumb:
  18. Fifibutton

Putting weight on a rabbit

Had the bunnies at the vet for the vaccs and bi annual MOT. All fine so and good weights except Tessa. She is a biggish rabbit. She has a large frame but has always been slender with it. The vet said that Tessa has a layer of fat over the ribs but her hip bones are prominent. She weighs 1.9KG...
  19. Fifibutton

Mrs Cheeky Chops

Someone looks very cheeky doesn't she? This is the kind of cheek I get when I tell her its bedtime :shock: But then she does look quite pretty. And she makes this little old man very happy and contented.
  20. Fifibutton

Elidore is 11 today!

We had a party to celebrate :D Isn't he handsome? Post party snuggles :love: Filling up on love :love: Still sprightly Out to play despite the rain. Pretty Elsa
Back