• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Re-Occuring Abscess

Hi All, I post this on behalf of my sister in law who has a young rabbit who is suffering from re-occuring abscess. He is now on adut antibiotics I'm not sure which and information is limited but what shocked me was the fact that the vet said he may need to be PTS because of it! Would this be...
  2. S

Emmalena and Harvey

Hi All, Well we bonded Emmalena and Harvey today! It took no time at all and they were fine from the minute they saw one another. Of course they aren't cuddling up yet, Harvey still misses Tika but I'm sure that will come in time. Sorry the pics aren't of them together but they just did their...
  3. S

Emmalena

Hi All, Here is our new bunny Emmalena who we picked up from a lady who is moving. She is 3 months old and already huge so we are thinking she may be a French Lop! What do you think? We got her to bond with Harvey who needs a woman in his life since losing Tika at the weekend. She is a little...
  4. S

Sleep Peacefully Tika

I've been putting this off all day because if I type it out it makes it all the more real. This morning we found Tika aged 2+ in her forever sleep. We never knew her age really it was estimated at 6 months when we got her, being a Nethie she could have well been older. We had her spayed and we...
  5. S

Our Rabbits

Hi All, Here are some snaps of your Rabbits, hope you like them! Tika (Simese Sable Netherland Dwarf Doe from a rescue in Scotland age 20 months ) and Harvey (Agouti Buck from RSPCA Wallasey age 2 years 8 months) Cindy and Misty (Netherland Dwarves aged 8 months. Bought as a Christmas...
  6. S

Tika has been to the vet!

Hi All, What a day! Took girls to school this morning come back and Tika my 1 year old Nethie wasn't right at all. She was panting like mad and her head was going back! Typical symptoms of heatstroke! So we wrapped her in a wet towel and got her up to the vets where she was monitored all day...
  7. S

Harvey and Tika

Hi All, Some photos of Harvey and Tika they are usually bounding around the garden but we had to put them in the pen as Peter is making a vegetable patch and had to weed the back of the garden. :) Enjoy! Louise xxx Harvey
  8. S

Cindy and Misty

Hi All, here are some snaps of Cindy and Misty enjoying the garden! They are settling in now, Misty is becoming more friendly to us. :)) Louise xxx Cindy Misty Cindy and Misty
  9. S

Tika and Harvey

Hi All, This is Tika who is a 1 year old Nethie and Harvey who is a 2 year old Agouti Dutch X bunny. They are so loved up! And after running around our garden all day Harvey decided to give Tika a hug!!! :)) Louise xxx
  10. S

Nutty the Newly Neutered boar!!!

Hi All, Well Nutty has arrived and although I did say we would call him Captain Jack after him in Torchwood he doesn't suit it and Nutty has kinda stuck seeing as he is neutered as well!...lol So here he is! Nutty will have play time with 10 sows, and will live with Leia, Lyra and Maggie in 4...
  11. S

New Girl Maggie - Guinea Pig

Hi All, This is my new guinea pig Maggie. Maggie came to me after a friend of mine called Jane from The Guinea Pig Forum took her in from a neighbour. Maggie has lived with a rabbit all her life, sadly the rabbit passed away last year leaving Maggie to rot basically in a dirty old hutch, with...
  12. S

The Ladies - Guinea Pigs

Hi All, Here are my girls enjoying the sunshine, I did give them igloos this afternoon but took them out to photograph. :) Enjoy! Louise
  13. S

Tiara and Flopsy

Hi All, As you know Fosterbunny Tiara went to her new home on Friday and she is now living with Flopsy a 3 year old neutered male. She has never had a friend in her life (she is now 4) Anyway here are the snaps! She looks much happier!!! Tiara is the lighter coloured bunny. Louise xxx
  14. S

Footballing Bunnies!!!

Well Cindy and Misty are in my living room at the moment and they have had me up all night with a rattle ball playing football! I tell you tonight I'm taking the damn ball out! I'm such a light sleeper! :lol: And here are the ladies in question, like playful puppies they are!!! Cindy...
  15. S

Tiara

Hi All, This is Tiara Her owners moved away and couldn't take her with them. She looks sad on the pic but she is lovely. She is 4 years old. We took this when she arrived and she turned up in her hutch on magazine paper! :roll: She is happy running around the garden right now! Will try and snap...
  16. S

Cindy and Misty

Hi All, here are Cindy and Misty the two Nethies we took in to rehome yesterday! :) Louise xxx Cindy Misty
  17. S

Spaying an older bunny

Hi All, I usually take in guinea pigs and rehome them, I'm not a rescue just happy to help out where I can. :) Anyway I took in a bunny yesterday after a lady contacted me. Tiara (originally named Petal, my 8 year old named her) will be 5 years old in September and I wondered what where the...
  18. S

Strange Noise from Tika!

Hi All, I have two bunnies Harvey and Tika who are firmly bonded and very much in love. I have brought the two of them in for the winter now since the weather has turned at it is frosty as it has been quiet mild here throughout the autumn and they faired ok with just coverings on their Lavander...
  19. S

Mass under chin

Hi All, Haven't posted for a while, in the process of getting my 3 year old daughter into nursery and it is a slow progress so time isn't my own. Do hope you are all keeing well. Anyway my reason for posting is with regard to my daughters school rabbit Domino. She is an English rabbit (black...
  20. S

Websites for rabbit care

Hi All, I'm looking for some sites that can are great for rabbit care. Are there any site like Guinea Lynx which is for Guinea Pigs? Want to learn all I can, my two are healthy, but of course it won't always be that way. Interested in learning about what drugs they can have as well. :)...
Back