• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Why is RU Crashing EVERY Evening ?

Would unlimited Bandwidth help? (Forgive me if this has been discussed I've just come to the last page as I am having connection issues, its taking me 10 minutes to reply to a PM)
  2. S

Oh dear - nursery want a pet rabbit

If they do it properley then I cannot see a problem. I would go down the route of educating and point out the things that can obviously go wrong. Also as we know two buns are better than one. My daughters school had a rabbit, she was a lovely dutch. She stayed with us over Christmas one year...
  3. S

How big is 9.5 kilos of INGs hay?

I measured my Timothy when it came andit was 21 inches across by 11 inces down it lasted our 27 guineas and 7 bunnies 11 days. I had some that didn't like it. :(
  4. S

I no longer want my rabbit

Arghh why are people replying to old threads? I never look at the date I read new posts and go through them that way. :( Maybe its time to lock this. :)
  5. S

I no longer want my rabbit

I am sorry it has not worked out. Sometimes it can take time for a rabbit to trust you, it depends on their life before. Daisy was very agressive, I felt like you I almost contacted a rescue, not that I was unhappy in myself but I was unhappy for her. How could I get around her wanting to bite...
  6. S

Douglas the Dachshund *pics*

Love them, one of my favourite breeds. I was researching them last night as OH has said we can have a dog in the future! Yey! I don't think Dachshunds are ideal for us, I read they can have a jealous streak. Do love them though especially miniature wirehaired!
  7. S

How do you react when

Wow the first option is sick IMHO and makes those that use it no better than those that say they want to skin a rabbit! To be honest it goes over my head. I dont care what people thinki just laugh it off! Far too many serious things going on in the world without me giving a damn what morons...
  8. S

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name - Louise Area you live - South Liverpool Why did you choose you RU name - It was the name of my first tw guinea pigs, I joined RU when I was interested in keeping rabbits to educate myself. Names of you rabbits - One Buck called Harvey and Six Does called Emmalena, Daisy, Cindy, Misty...
  9. S

Meet Bounty the hamster

This little guy has certainly brightened my day since I seen him earlier! I love him, well done on rescuing him! Fancy living in a sweet tin, bless him.
  10. S

Now kid's programmes are practically advertising buns as pets!

Advertising to children is fine in my book, after all its down to the parents to say yes or no. Its down to parents to look after the pets, its what we do. Although my eldest wants to help! Not sure she'd like all that poop cleaning! :lol: My youngest wants a baby duck, chinchilla, raccoon and...
  11. S

Oh FFS -Pink Rabbit

brick up their backsides, sideways!!! Idiots! WTH are they thinking??? Bunny seemed a little distressed to me, I didn't like all the panting. Reminded me of when Tika was unwell with her heart. :(
  12. S

Hamster help please :(

Haha this thread has given me a giggle! I have a Syrian called Charlotte and also two hybrids called Meep and Munchkin. :)
  13. S

Giants and normal sized buns?!

I don't have a conti but Emmalena is a large lop and lives with Harvey who is a cross breed at half her size. Same with Honey she is a large bun and lives with my two Nethies, Cindy and Misty. :)
  14. S

Hay for Pets

I ordered mine today too, I went for Timothy though can't wait to get it. I hope it lasts longer than a week as I am currently spending £14.00 a week on hay!!! Bare in mind I have 27 guineas and 7 bunnies!!
  15. S

Anyone not feed greens at all?

Same here I feed herbs, sometimes greens but mainly as a treat. I was told off recently for giving my rabbits too many pellets (not on here) my rabbits are all healthy, my eldest is 4. They get grass and different hay its better for them. I do a similar diet with my guineas but I give a bit...
  16. S

How many rabbits do you have?

7! 6 outside bunnies and 1 house bunny! :)
  17. S

10 Baby Budgies *UPDATE 18/04/11* Pg14

Oh they are sweet! I have a huge soft spot for budgies. I had one as a teenager called Joey he was blue. Sadly he died because he was old when we got him. He gave me endless hours of fun. I'd love some but my OH isn't keen, probably for the best for now! Keep us posted on the babes! Would love...
  18. S

Rabbits and cats...peace and harmony..?

We've just had blossom running around the living room (she hasn't been on the grass yet, just waiting for it to become a tad warmer) Mitzy is watching her in her large cage, I'd love to introduce but my OH is very nervous about it.
  19. S

Harrison (Rosco) & Pandora

Nice to see you here Laura although not nice circumstances of course. Once again very sorry for the loss of Harrison and Pandora. I hope you are ok. xxx
Back