• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Head tilt, your experiences please

Hi I've been reading as much as I can on here and also on the external links and in my rabbiting on too It looks like a couple of us are in the same boat at the moment, fingers and paws crossed for all of you I dont want to hijack a thread so I've posted this one Millie has EC and her head...
  2. M

Millie has suspected EC

I don't post often, my home net has been down for some time, but I'm taking advantage of my working system being off, to come on here and read up and get as much information as possible. Millie Cracker Hopefully we caught it early enough, Cracker is having a preventative dose too and he is...
  3. M

Pet Tents at Ikea :-)

Hi I got these last Friday from Leeds they're great and quite big my 2 fit in together fine and they love em:D Cant post pics as having a few problems with photobucket :( http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00144584 http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00128881
  4. M

Naughty Bunnys!

The Evidence It wasn't me ..... Me neither ..... It was that invisible bunny that ate it mam honest... I wouldn't mind but they've not touched it in the 6-8 months I've had them, they have to choose now 'cos the house has sold STC and I threw the spare paper out of the loft last...
  5. M

Is this hutch too small?

Did anyone else see this on Sunday? (post lunch channel surfing) http://www.idealworld.tv/Hollyoak_Hutch_with_Free_Bowl_139043.aspx?search=hutch http://www.idealworld.tv/Ridgemont_Triangular_Hutch_with_Run_%40a_Bonus_Bowl_139044.aspx?search=hutch Is it me or are these a bit small? the...
  6. M

Hangover Cure ?

I bravely decided to build Millie and Crackers new Happy Hutch with a stinking hangover:lol: Meanwhile...... Cracker decided to get his own tea! But Mam we're House Rabbits!!!! This is all your fault! nicking that food!!!
  7. M

Eye Problem *back from vets*

Hi all:wave: I don't post often but could someone help? (I've got her at the vets at 2) Millie has a bad eye, It was a bit red on Sunday I bathed it and it seemed fiine. Last night I noticed its gone cloudy and theres something actually in her eyeball itself :shock:, I'm beside myself they both...
  8. M

To Auntie Angie love from Cracker x

Hi :wave: I'm being a good boy and being nice to Millie (I've got a nice cool room in this hot weather and I don't want to live in a draughty hutch again :)) Our Mam say's I'm still a bit grumpy but she can live with that cos I'm so cheeky:lol: My wifey Millie waiting for NCIS to start! My...
  9. M

Hirsty's Daily Dose Galaxy 105 Yorks

Hi:wave: did anyone else hear Dixie, Jo Jo & Danny on about House Rabbits this morning? (I only got the last bit) A lady called Bev talked about her bun Alfie:)
  10. M

Ants

Hi:wave: Now the weather is getting better I would like to put Millie and Cracker outside, in their pen or a run if I can stretch to it :), while I'm pottering about outside**ok drinking wine:oops:**, but I have ants in the garden. Black ones near the house and red ones (that bite!) at the end...
  11. M

Housebuns and Selling your house

Hi :wave: I'm newish to the forum I've had Millie, my 2nd housebun, since Jan and will be getting Cracker her new husbun today:D My house is going up for sale again next week (had 2 very stressful 11th hour failures last year) I wondered if you had any hints tips or advice on selling/moving...
  12. M

Pics of Millie

Do I have to? Quick wash I think You can have one too ! Is this my best side? :lol: I''m ready for my close up! Poser!?
  13. M

Hello

Hi:wave: I have been adopted by Millie (my friend found her running around on a main road 4 weeks ago) My little man Holmes went to the bridge Christmas 2006 :cry: I had put off getting another as I wanted 2 and I'm in the process of selling up and moving! Looking forward to getting to know you...
Back