• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

help with new kits

someone rang today because their rabbits have had kits there about 2 weeks old but their doe died today leaving kits with no mum :( whats the best thing to do now shes gone step by step or idiots guide please:) thanks
  2. M

quick questions

hi everyone:wave: my 2 bunnies have been bonded and living together for several days now. problem is that she seems to really like him, grooming him, snuggling up to him etc, but i haven't seen him groom her at all and although he does seem quite content he isn't as affectionate towards her as...
  3. M

bonding problems

right my problem is my male only seems interested in one thing:roll::lol:hes been done for about a month and shes was done several months ago there has been no fighting or aggression at all and she seems to have fallen in love with him:love: but i think he doesn't feel the same:cry: she will...
  4. M

new problem?

a few weeks ago we decided to let our bunny go free range in the kitchen but a few times since she has had a wee in a couple of corners of the room:roll:. she never did this before when she was out all day so why is she doing it now? any help or advise would be much appreciated:D
  5. M

pregnancy

is there any early signs of pregnancy? if so what are they?
  6. M

carpet vs. tiles

my bunny lives in the kitchen but she doesn't seem to like the tiled floor. every time we open the door to the dining room (with carpeted floor) she darts towards it. we don't mind her going in the other room but not while were not in. i don't want her to not come out during the day when were...
  7. M

quiet bunny

my bunny has never made any noises since we got her several months ago. she stomps her feet sometimes but thats all. she seems fine in herself but i wanted to know is she ok or is this normal?
  8. M

multiple questions

is a fleece blanket safe for bunnies? is a large dog cage suitable for a dwarf lop? would my bunny appreciate the radio leaving on or something like that when im not in?
  9. M

different treats

my rabbit stole half a slice of jam on toast about a month ago so now i give her some crusts with jam every now and again but always without butter, is that safe? does anybody have ideas as to other things she could have thats a bit different? thanks
Back