• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Lauralou

La-La-La-La-Lafawnda!

Carlton the photo bomber!
  2. Lauralou

Carlton Jamal got his own little Honeybunny <3

Meet Lafawnda! (was Twilight) Some kisses Lunch! :love:
  3. Lauralou

I can see you, Carlton!

"Am not on the bed, mummy, promises" "Here I comes for a snuggle!" lubbly ear rubbings!
  4. Lauralou

I think Carlton has PMT.

He's been hating on me all day, looking at me like dirt, ignoring me, ignoring the veg i put down (eats it as soon as daddy comes home though!!). He won't listen to me or come to me. Has been to daddy for fuss, I tried to fuss him and he ran away! Something got up his bum, I don't know what...
  5. Lauralou

I smells snacks!!

Where are they? I smells them in my nose! or is it Ryan's pants he can smell?!
  6. Lauralou

mmmmmm, that looks comfy Carlton?!

:?::lol:
  7. Lauralou

My Bunny Valentine!

My friend made me this! The bunnies are in parachutes are my sock bunnies - we are making a shop window display next month and they will be a feature! :lol:
  8. Lauralou

Why does Carlton always look cuter on a Saturday?

Puckering up for Valentine Kisses "Did not do that poopy doop just there, pwomise" "I do sneak aways now" Does he think he's a film with this lighting?! Oh dear, look at that baldy butt! How embawissing!!
  9. Lauralou

What Carlton can't reach...

.....Butters will snarf up! :lol: Hello HOOMINS! Kisses!!
  10. Lauralou

Darling velveteen Zuki <3

I only had the pleasure of meeting darling Zuki last week, my friends rescue bunny. Her age was unknown when she was adopted but she was thought to be fairly old. I'd never felt rex fur before so I couldn't stop touching her! Her an her husbun, Dexter. I'm going to post this to her FB, I...
  11. Lauralou

Carlton does love Uncle Simon the vet because....

he makes snow bunnies!! And a pic to make Carlton blush!
  12. Lauralou

Carlton was an extra in Cool Runnings!

What's this in me toes? "Sanka, ya dead?" Yeah man" Don't have this back in Jamaica, blud!
  13. Lauralou

I met my friends bunnies this evening...

Dexter (on the right) and his chunky wife, Sukie! I've never felt a rex before, so veeeelllllvetty!
  14. Lauralou

Mummy, I rearranged the bathmat for you!

Quick, mummy, put the sock bunnies down and follow me! You like, mummy, yes?! And he'd peed on it!! :shock: :roll: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  15. Lauralou

Carlton says no TV for you, hoomins!!

Oh my WORD!! So, Carlton's been free ranging a little in the day while I go to my art studio. Roll the rug back, he can't get in the sofa to pee, job's a good 'un... so I thought!! :roll: I came home and couldn't get the TV to work.... because of this... :shock::shock::shock: The white bit...
  16. Lauralou

Carlton has a bald butt!!

Look at that face! :love: So, Carlton's having a heavy moult and I'm doing all I can to help... a few day I held him while teasing away the loose hair around his rump and it just kep coming and coming and coming.....and coming!! I had a look where I was getting all this hair from and he has a...
  17. Lauralou

Need advice about a possibly neglected bunny.

I've been talking to a friend on and off for the last week about a bunny that belongs to her next door neighbour but keeps finding in her garden. Today she sent this message - Hello Miss, sorry to keep going on about the rabbit but would appreciate your advice... I'm really worried about him...
  18. Lauralou

Sock thief, sock thiiiiiiief!!

This bunny is called Kyle and a house bunny living in Tokyo. Hooooow cute?!! clicky for video!
  19. Lauralou

New Sofa Covers and Carton!

We recently changed the sofa covers from the red/orange/white pattern to black ones from Ikea....I SWEAR Carlton becaomes completely invisible on them in the evening! I hear him jump on one while I'm on the imac, turn around and I can't see him at all! :lol: Magic camo bunneh!! :lol:
  20. Lauralou

Yes, I *CAN* hear you, I'm all ears!!

He's not impressed with these sticky up ears! :love:
Back