• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Do you make cooked foods for your Buns?

Bullet is very spoiled, sometimes I think too spoiled lol. I boil him brown rice, corn, carrots, broccoli, peas and tomatoes. I only give him very little but he LOVES his food cooked, Tho I always give him raw food every single day & cooked like once a week. So do your bunnies get cooked...
  2. B

lil Bullet Pics

Here's some shots of my baby bun bun, He's starting to eat apples and lots of veggies now so I've cut back on pellets. I also got him a new cage which was only $40, he really likes it.
  3. B

Bullet is very smart LOL.

I think rabbits DO understand human speech in some ways. :shock: Ok so Bullet likes to go in my clothes rack but I don't want him to smell up my clothes because for some reason he'll leave poops in there lol, so today he was sneaking into the clothes when I looked at him and said ''No Bullet...
  4. B

Bullet's Diet?

Hey, Bullet my new bun bun has been doing great. He's already potty trained at 8 or 9 weeks old and is able to run around all day. He was born on December 5th 2007. ANYWAY....... I have a question about his diet. Right now he's eating pellets, timothy hay & water of course. I was reading...
  5. B

Meet Bullet Shaddix!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and I just got a new bunny yesterday. I call him Bullet Shaddix or Bullet for short. He was born blind in one eye but either way he gets around fine. He's a breed of Holland lop only he like never sheds, he won't leave a single hair on my white shirts...
  6. B

Ehh There,

Obviously I'm new to the forum, My name is Christina and I rescue both wild and pet birds. I own 2 budgies, 1 lovebird and now a bunny. I'm also hand feeding a linnie right now which is a type of parakeet. Look forward to posting more on here, I'll be adding some photos of my new bunny...
Back