• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. nursecroft

Bunningham Palace 2! Now including rescue dog pictures! Haha

We are getting there but weather has stopped painting as it's not drying! Paint is wet and needs two more coats after this so colour will deepen. Have first coat of country cream on the inside now too 😊 Here it is so far, site office to the side of it is being moved.
  2. nursecroft

Rescue space needed asap

RESCUE SPACE NEEDED ASAP, a friend of my partner has had a rabbit dumped on her, she had no where to put him and no rabbit knowledge so he's been living with her chickens. She now has to move and has been trying to rehome all the animals. Her chickens are quite old so we've taken them for her...
  3. nursecroft

Brace yourselves!!!!!!

I haven't posted for years so have been asked to update you all... I've uploaded a few photos.... ok maybe a lot!!!!
  4. nursecroft

10 year old french lop Teddy

I want some opinions please. My lovely big french lop Teddy has suddenly developed nystagmus, he is 10 years old and eye sight is not brilliant anyway having cataracts in both eyes which doesn't help. I took him straight to the vets on Thursday as an emergency, the vet feels given his age and...
  5. nursecroft

Finished my latest commission

6. nursecroft

Latest drawings

just working on this one...
  7. nursecroft

Mini horse whisperer?

Some showjumping stallions we met on our trip to France a couple of weeks ago. and another new friend
  8. nursecroft

My little Jockey!

Cousins
  9. nursecroft

Hare binkies, Fenchie kisses and frogs! Pic Heavy

After a rubbish morning having to have a wildie we picked up put down thought I'd share some joy. A few recent pictures I've taken in our garden. This ones out of focus which is annoying! Only one more Ruby!
  10. nursecroft

Wildie help

I've picked up a wildie this morning, it looks healthy although a little skinny, young, no signs of myxi or vhd at the moment but its very lethargic and weak.... I'm not sure what to do, i know vets will pts straight away although think possibly this may be the kindest thing. What do you think?
  11. nursecroft

Recent scribbles...

My friend lost her horse a few weeks ago, she was so distraught I really wanted to do something for her to cheer her up. So I dug out my pencils and had a go at drawing her late Arab Ffabian. It's inspired me to get practising so here's some recent scribbles :)
  12. nursecroft

Cute? :)

13. nursecroft

Looking for a spayed dwarf girlie

on behalf of a friend, ideally around 5 years old to go with a widowed boy. Hampshire, anyone know of any?
  14. nursecroft

Belgian Hare Binky

Managed to catch this on my camera phone!! Although she looks possessed!! :lol: And a binky video :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152455696213530&set=o.488152441301800&type=2&theater
  15. nursecroft

Binkies, Belgian Hare, Bunnies, Kitties....Woodlands Garden :) PIC HEAVY!

:D This is madam Ruby demanding a nose wash... to which Crystal obliged Ruby playing with Willows tail..... so exciting she did a big binky!! Willow hunting my hand!!
  16. nursecroft

This will make you giggle! fixed link!

Archie trotting Winston!
  17. nursecroft

Horse binkies?

:lol:
  18. nursecroft

It's our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel

“It's not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It's our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.”
  19. nursecroft

Help, stray rabbit found Southampton

My friend has found a stray rabbit, not sure of sex apparently not chipped? He is going to take it to pets at home adoption scheme but I've advised against it. Can anyone help? Little uppy eared black bunny.
  20. nursecroft

Can you see this video?

Hope you can?!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153922542185515&set=vb.879670514&type=3&theater
Back