• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. thistle

Edgar is feeling better

I've been treating my English lop, Edgar, for EC over the past couple of weeks, and have been really worried about him. Took the dogs out last night and came back to find this.............(sorry about the poor quality, I took these on my mobile) Mmmmmm food.....nom nom nom...... Wonder if...
  2. thistle

Cleaning E.C Bun

Edgar my English lop was diagnosed with suspected EC earlier this week. He is doing really well and his head tilt has pretty much gone, I am just about to order more Panacur online so that I can treat him and his girlfriend for the next 6wks (my vet charged me over £14 for a 5g syringe of...
  3. thistle

Vet thinks it is E.C, advice please.

Edgar my english lop was absolutely fine yesterday but about half 2 this morning I heard I heard him clattering around his crate. At first I thought he was getting amorous with his girlfriend (they are both neutered but occassionally he remembers he is supposed to do something), but she was...
  4. thistle

Bunnies are going nuts!

I'm looking after my little cousins unneutered female lionhead rabbit for a week. I have her in the spare room with a puppy gate over the door so that she can't escape (I hate to see buns in cages so I open her cage first thing in the morning and close it last thing at night so she has the run...
  5. thistle

Some of My Paintings

Thought that I would show you a few of the paintings that I have done (sorry no bunny ones). Oils of 2 of my dogs, Angus (westie) and Tess..... A couple of ratty pics (1st in oils, 2nd in acrylics).... I love painting, but unfortunately because of my illness (I have M.E.) I just don't...
  6. thistle

Hedgehog pics

Thought that I would post a few photos of a couple of my other pets. So meet Hector and Harriet Hog, the African pygmy hedgehogs.:D Hector.... when hedgehogs find a smell they like (usually something grotty like a dirty sock or, as what happened last night with Harriet, Angus my westies...
  7. thistle

Hi Everyone!

My name is Barbara and I am in Scotland. I have 2 house bunnies, a dwarf lop called Jerry (ntrd female) and an English lop called Edgar (ntrd male). Jerry is deaf and feels more secure when she has another bunny about. So when her long time partner Thomas (well it had to be didn't it?) died...
Back