• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Gemini the beautiful Gerbil

Sadly Gemini passed away yesterday (23-3-11) :cry: She will be thoroughly missed, and loved forever. Sleep tight Gemini xxxxxx
  2. J

I love days like today!!

:love: We went to pets at home this morning because we were looking to get the bun one of those warren stretchy tunnels. So we picked one up, and my mum saw one of those bunny tents and she picked it up for them :lol: Then we were going to get served and she saw one of those blocks where the...
  3. J

He's so organised bless him!

:lol::lol: Last night when I gave D&J their Veg, I put it in the kennel and josh went straight in, pulled a piece of brocolli out, then moved to the side, placed his brocolli in his empty pellet bowl and started eating it from there :lol: it made me laugh because its live he was preparing his...
  4. J

Radios

do buns like listening to radios? i know dogs sometimes do, so thought buns might?
  5. J

Wow - people looking for playhouse!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rabbit-hutch-modified-playhouse_W0QQitemZ190387756564QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals?hash=item2c53fe9e14#ht_1428wt_84 :D x
  6. J

Wow! Time Flies!

I can't believe Drake and Josh will be 3 this year :shock::shock:
  7. J

Painting tips, advice and helpppp :)

I want to pain the buns kennel in the Easter Holidays if there is a nice day. I wanted it to be green and white stripes as I saw a picture on Cuprinol website that had stripes and it looked really good! Should I paint the inside aswell? I dont want it to look cheap and tacky :oops::lol: I want...
  8. J

Bum Nudging?

What does this behaviour mean?
  9. J

Kennel Shelves.

I want to add a long shelf to the back of the buns Kennel/Run. The run part is 12ft long, and the inside part 4ft, so I want to put a long shelf along the back of the 12ft long part. Has anyone put shelves in their kennel? Or know what would be the best wood etc to use? :)
  10. J

Drake and Josh Hahaa

I did a big clean today, so as I was rushing in and out of the house I kept the back door open, and the 'porch' door open aswell. So I climbed out of the kennel to grab another back and checked round to see what they were up to, I saw Drake and I couldn't see Josh. So I panicked and looked for...
  11. J

Do your bunnies like watching the TV?

Probably house bunnies:lol: But do your bunnies like watching telly?
  12. J

Giant Bunny Housing...

Can I see pics of your Giant Buns Houses or 'base'? Thanks :D x
  13. J

drake and josh - update.

can anyone help or give me some advice? drake keeps nipping josh on the nose, and they they start having a fight. it is like drake is tormenting josh, and keeps tormenting him until he gets a reaction. :?
  14. J

big tough bunnies...

:lol::lol::lol: I just went out to give Drake and Josh their supper, and tuck them in for the night, and they aren't even bothered about all the fireworks :shock::lol::lol: They've been covered up all night, but they just aren't fussed :lol::lol:
  15. J

Help with Drake.

He doesn't seem normal. He has ate a little bit, but then keeps running away, or going to sit down somewhere. in his kennel he was just sat in his box and then he layed down. He soesn;t seem normal! Can anyone help? x
  16. J

Dust Free Hay.

Ohh My Days - I have never had as many splinters in my whole life :shock::lol: I have got a splinter in EVERY finger except my little finger on my left hand. I have to wear gloves to put the hay in the buns racks :lol:
  17. J

Do buns like mirrors?

Just wondering if they like to see their reflection, or would they get territorial?
  18. J

Painting the kennel.

I want to paint the kennel. Now we've got the new kennel I want it to look really nice and neat! The cover is a dark green, so I was thinking the HOLLY colour : http://www.cuprinol.co.uk/products/garden_shades_overview.jsp But then inside the kennel I want it to be light and fresh and nice, so...
  19. J

Helpp Please - Fighting :(

I posted about this before, but the buns are fighting again. I don't know what to do :cry: I would hate to have to split them up and I don't know how I would do it. Can anyone help? I tried confining them to a small space, and they didn't fight, but when they go back they do, and it makes me...
  20. J

What a Struggle!

The buns kennel cover came today and OH MY DAYS! I have never been in such a struggle in my whole life :lol: It was like piecing together a 5,000 piece Jigsaw! It was all in bits, bearing in mind - there is 16ft worth of cover to be fitted together :lol: Velcro kept getting stuck together...
Back