• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Gemini the beautiful Gerbil

Sadly Gemini passed away yesterday (23-3-11) :cry: She will be thoroughly missed, and loved forever. Sleep tight Gemini xxxxxx
  2. J

My DellyBelly.

oh my god no! i've only just seen this :cry: Hugs! xxxxx
  3. J

My shed -comments please

Look great! This is something like what I keep pestering my dad to build for me, but he never 'gets round to it' :censored: Yours looks greak though :D:love:
  4. J

If all your bunnies looked identical...

Yes I think so. Drake would be the stubborn one and Josh would be the investigate everything one.
  5. J

I love days like today!!

They really are :lol::love:
  6. J

I love days like today!!

:love: We went to pets at home this morning because we were looking to get the bun one of those warren stretchy tunnels. So we picked one up, and my mum saw one of those bunny tents and she picked it up for them :lol: Then we were going to get served and she saw one of those blocks where the...
  7. J

Your hutches/enclosures

My buns used to have a playhouse with a pen all the way around the playhouse, this was on the grass. After a few months the grass began to wear away to just mud, and it really drove me mad, and there was no way I could stop them going on it really because that was the only secure place in the...
  8. J

Alvin is 3 years old today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVIN! :love:
  9. J

Mrs Bun is missing.

thats a very good idea!
  10. J

Radios

:lol::lol:, I'll get me to tell me all about it tomorrow ;)
  11. J

Radios

:lol::lol:
  12. J

He's so organised bless him!

:lol::lol: bless him!
  13. J

He's so organised bless him!

:lol::lol: Last night when I gave D&J their Veg, I put it in the kennel and josh went straight in, pulled a piece of brocolli out, then moved to the side, placed his brocolli in his empty pellet bowl and started eating it from there :lol: it made me laugh because its live he was preparing his...
  14. J

Radios

I could get the buns a radio and out it on Classical FM see how they like it :)
  15. J

Radios

do buns like listening to radios? i know dogs sometimes do, so thought buns might?
  16. J

Alvin & Holly - bit of a nightmare but they are home :D

How can I see the webcam? :oops::love:
  17. J

Check out the extention!!!

I looveee it!! I want a bale of hay :lol:
  18. J

Run Supplier - anyone used?

Local Delivery Charges (by RunAbout Runs from CB11 3SN) 0 - 40 miles £20.00 41 - 60 miles £30.00 Over 60 miles on application
  19. J

Walnuts Palace Construction *Lots of Pics* - U/D Moving In

Looks amazing! What is that 'fencing' you have used around the shelves? x
  20. J

Cute indoor bunny house!!!!

I hope people aren't using these as permanent bunny homes :cry: I think it would be good as a base if you cover the mesh with carpet :)
Back