• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

Nearly worst nightmare, foxes in garden last night

If it was me I'd only open the flap if I was at home and leave it locked when not
  2. P

The play house and hutch sound very secure to me - but I'd worry like hell! Altho the place my bunnies go on holiday sound just the same as your set up and touch wood they have been safe! I like the light Idea that would help i think! How do u feel about the whole thing now?
  3. P

How secure is your bunny homes? Is it a shed or a hutch? I've just had a look on the web and aparently foxes can get thro very small wholes in wire etc... :cry:
  4. P

I'm not the biggest expert on foxes but I have been told once a fox or foxes kno where rabbits etc are they will keep comin back! Even if they have killed they will come back to see if there are others! Sorry to be telling you that, but if I was you I would keep them inside for the time being...
  5. P

Bonding Adults & Babies

Is it possible to bond a baby rabbit with 2 adult rabbits not the parents? Any advice would be great :wave:
  6. P

Eye Infection

My rabbit Flump has had eye problems for about a year now - she has had an duct flush - this lasted a week and the ducts were full again! She's had Baytril, Tiacil and Fucithalmic. These then caused her to get bunged up so she then had to have something which I can' remeber the name but it was...
  7. P

Rear Guard

I've just found this on ebay - Is this any good? Seemed a lot cheaper then the others posted! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEAPHAR-FLY-FREE-SMALL-ANIMAL-PETS-RABBITS-FLY-STRIKE_W0QQitemZ290236987590QQihZ019QQcategoryZ63513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  8. P

Fleas - Advice Please!

Thanks Sooz! I will try that later when I get home! Prob just panicking for nothing but thought I'd just get some advice!
  9. P

Fleas - Advice Please!

Hi. Quick question - I noticed this morning some bites on my chest (3 in a row) which my mum said looked like flea bites! :cry: Could anyone advise the symtoms rabbits would show if they have mites or fleas? They don't seem to be scratching anymore than usual! They are both indoor bunnies so...
  10. P

Myrtle and Faye - A candle for you

I've just lit a virtual one & will light a real one tonight.. I'm so sorry - Hope Myrtle sleeps peacefully & is happy at rainbow bridge :cry:
  11. P

Myrtle... U/D pg. 63 - lost her fight...

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:: (:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry I have no words - I will be thinking of Myrtle - beautiful girl xxxx
  12. P

Litter Trays - what do u use??

Thanks guys!!! I'm guna have a shop round tomoz & see what i can find!! :D :wave:
  13. P

Litter Trays - what do u use??

What do u use in ur litter trays? Would bunny's eat megazorb? :wave::wave:
  14. P

P@H Vets

Thanks Sooz - I'll have to look into it more. Anyone kno of any vets in Rochdale that are good with Rabbbits?? How's Rory? Only been aon here today so didn't see the thread! Lots of Vibes x
  15. P

P@H Vets

Aww I'm so sorry thats awful! :evil::cry: Isn't looking to good at the mo P@H Vets - just tryin to find one I'm happy with for my 2 Rabbits!
  16. P

P@H Vets

Aww I'm sorry about ur Guinea Pig! :cry:
  17. P

P@H Vets

Has anyone ever used one in store?? :wave:
  18. P

Back to stage 1 again x

My bun Flump had an eye problem for ages it started in her right eye and then spread to the left one. The vet gave us maxitrol for weeks they did nothing to help the problem. Then he advised a flush which she had - the night we got her home from the flush was terrible she reacted badly to the...
  19. P

Head Twitch

I will certainly give his ears a smell later! :shock: but he seems fantastic in himself :love: I'm taking him to the vets next week for his first vaccination so I will get his ears checked! There so happy together was sat watching them this morning and they were just lay together licking each...
  20. P

Head Twitch

What would it smell like? & Whats canker problem? :cry:
Back