• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

Free Neutering!

O and by the way, Im not entitled to any benefits or anything, and they didnt ask, so I assume it must be open to everyone!
  2. G

Free Neutering!

I just registered my bun today at the vet, getting his injections started tomorrow, but i'd just like to let people know that the vet (Vets 4 Pets) kindly referred me to the RSPCA and after a quick call to give my details, I am getting a voucher to get a free neuter! Saving me £45 to spend on...
  3. G

What do I need to ask?

Hi ya Just brought my bunny home tonight, Rebel, he's lovely (but I'm biased lol), so calm and just potters about and does this cute teddy bear pose :love: He is 6months old and I have a recommendation for a vet, and I know that I need a -Myxomatosis and a -VHD injection, plus i'll be getting...
  4. G

Basic Diet Tips

My boyfriend finally give in and said we could have a rabbit this week :bunny: Picked him up today, he's busy resting atm :D Was the pet shops resident rabbit, so he's a sort of rescue, but such a good boy! Even though he is named Rebel haha I have a spare room which is now the rabbit room, got...
Back