• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Can anybody recommend rabbit boarding in St. Albans?

Hi. I need to board my rabbit at the end of April And wondered if anyone could recommend a good place to use so I don't have to leave her with total strangers. Thankyou
  2. D

Geriatric Boyfriend Wanted for Young at Heart Neutered Female

Hello. We have decided with winter bearing in that delilah must get a new boyfriend. We had a chat last night and she says she would prefer an older chap who can just hang out with her in the day, maybe play some hide and seek in the tunnel and for major sunggles at night. Agewise 8 is...
  3. D

Old Bunny Girl has lost her best friend

Hi I was just hoping for some opinions on the matter. A few months ago zephyr died leaving delilah on her own. They were so close I always assumed that if one died the other would follow. However Delilah is fighting fit for her age (9ish) and I feel bad for her being on her own. I didnt...
  4. D

How cold is too cold?

HI!My two buns live outside all year and have grown lovely fluffy coats for the winter. :DBUT.iv never been alive when the temps have dropped this low (-11 last night)and im really wondering if they will die. :cry:They live in an entire garden shed and have hay and straw, i tried putting hot...
  5. D

Clipping nails

Hi, iv done all the reading up so tonight is the night i clip buns nails for the first time. They have never got too long before so i cant think why now but it must be done. sO any tips on how to hol d wriggly bun who hates being picked up?iv had a towel suggested to me but i dont want to...
  6. D

Another sunny morn and a sexy cat :-)

Hey, Just to put your mind at ease they are still well and zephyr is defo happy,,,delilah is currently no talking to me...but that could change later!!:lol: aint she pretty:love: hes been using his brilliant brunette cuddles let me out of here....now i mean it moomin watches...
  7. D

Wild baby buns

I met my vet whilst walking the dogs the other morning and she had sucha sad tale. A lady from a childrens care home(for children with learning difficulties) had bought in 5 baby wild rabbits with their ears pierced and starving...she didnt know how long the child had had them in her drawer...
  8. D

cosy bunnies

With the weather changing all the time my buns got all wet in the rain yesterday but i found a new thing out,,,delilah loves being cosy.i made her 2bean bag hotties in the microwave(she was wettest and zephy was too interested in nest making).She sat on one and i put the other on her back and...
  9. D

bunnies having fun in sun

Good to be out!! Hide and seek,,,:lol: I really scared mum a few mins ago, tried my best to bite her but she was too quick:roll: but i look so gorgeous she forgives me :p so many tunnels, so little time damn i missed biting you this time but got your camera-ha! my cat is such a...
  10. D

things i need to know!

1)My friend bought the buns one of those fruit shaped mineral licks a couple of weeks ago and they have already gobbled it up...I feed them proper pellets and all greens and of course hay so are they eating it quick as they are lacking minerals?if so what? or is it a big con and they the mineral...
  11. D

My darlings(for tree)or anyone who thinks they cute!

MOOMIN! GORGEOUS ZEPHYR DELILAH ON THE BREAKOUT Its not neat in their shed, i dont think you can train buns to be houseproud!!!:lol:
  12. D

Is there a definate reason bunnies stamp?

Just wonderieng if its a scared/mad or trying to be boss of you thing?cat came near their run earlier adn delilah stamped for a bout 10mins!she also stamps if i go in their shed at night.zephyr dosnt join in or pay any attention.very odd.:)
Back