• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Tiny lumps

Thank you for the reply, put my mind at ease, he is currently trashing his cage, much to my dismay. Though he is off for myxi injections in the morning so I'll double check. Danielle and crazy bun Bert x
  2. B

Tiny lumps

yes, thats what I thought as I have read about lumps and was a tad worried it may be his teeth but he's happy for me to touch them and they don't match the usual description.
  3. B

Tiny lumps

Just noticed while stroking Bert he has two tiny lumps in the exact same place on each cheek, seems happy, hasn't stopped eating and is always munching on hay. Is it normal to have these lumps?
  4. B

Rabbit savvy vets in the swansea/llanelli area?

Had the dogs spayed and one neutered there. Bert hasn't been neutered, but he does have injections there. They are very good with the animals and have an excellent reputation in the area
  5. B

Rabbit savvy vets in the swansea/llanelli area?

I'm from Lllanelli area and use Alpha vets in Burry Port they are fab with Bert and our other pets.
  6. B

Floppsy Thumping

I spoke to the vet about thumping when I took bert for his jabs and they said that it is either the bun is frightened or they are just throwing a tantrum, much like a child stamping their foot when they dont want to do something lol. It can be random with bert too, just today he was thumping in...
  7. B

tad bit confused!!!

ok thanks for the advice I ll start to introduce some celery and spring greens into berts diet and give him smaller portions of broccoli, he isnt going to be happy, he loves it:(
  8. B

tad bit confused!!!

ok just read on a thread that broccoli should not be fed every day:shock:!!! I give bert some every day :oops:is there any veg you can give every day????????
  9. B

Need some advice!!!!! please!!!!!!

just wanted to add a big THANK YOU for the advice!!!!
  10. B

update!! Just got a humidifier for berts room, I have turned the heating down and am leaving the windows open for longer. He is still sneezing but very little and his nose is getting a bit better. He is also getting a bigger home next week as he has outgrown his own. Im going to get him a dog...
  11. B

need some help please?!?

I use a corner litter tray for bert, its much easier to clean as you can take it out and scrub it down. I tend to use sawdust with hay on top in the tray as it soaks up the wee and doesnt leave too much odour, plus bert loves to just sit in it even hen he s not using it!!!!!:lol:
  12. B

hi all posted on a previous thred that bert had some white discharge on his nose. He is 7 months, a house bun and otherwise very happy and healthy (eating and pooing fine) I read up on snuffles in rabbits and took him straight to the vets yesterday. The vet checked his teeth, temperature and...
  13. B

Runny nose

hello bert is 7 months old and ahouse bun, over the past few weeks he has had a white mucus on his nose. I have checked his paws and they are not stiff and he is eating and otherwise happy and health. Is this normal?
  14. B

VHD and Myxi Outbreaks Warning- last updated:1.11.08

hi my vet said Llanelli in south wales is particularly high risk for VHD and myxi outbreaks
  15. B

Post VHD injection

is a runny nose common post VHD?
  16. B

Post VHD injection

hi all Had Bert vaccinated on tuesday (had myxi two weeks before) he was fine after the first one but this one has really knocked him, he is eating, drinking but not as much as usual and is pooing fine. He seems down sleeping alot, not coming out of hutch much (he is a house bun) and has a bit...
  17. B

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

roll call Name = Danielle Area you live = Llanelli, South Wales Why did you choose your RU name? = it's my buns full name lol :D Names of your rabbits = Bert Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm currently training to become a further education lecturer
  18. B

sneezing

his eyes are not running, he hasnt sneezed for the past 15 mins. I think it may be the heating, although he has always been kept indooors. It only seems to be on occasion that he is sneezing Danielle
  19. B

sneezing

I have had my rabbit bert for just over a week, he is a 4 month old lop and is a house bunny. He seems really healthy but is sneezing a lot is this normal? he is eating and drinking fine and has been out of his hutch today and the room he is in is heated should I be worried? Danielle
  20. B

rabbits diet

hi all, I have had my bunny for just over a week, he is a 4 month old lop and is a house bunny, I am trying to make sure he gets a balanced diet. I dont want to feed him too much pellet food and have introduced cabbage, carrots, cucumber and grapes into his diet. At the moment he get a daily...
Back