• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Pet advent calenders?

The Gisele graham Christmas tree is a reusable stocking with pockets that you can full yourself every year.My dogs have one each.ebay and amazon have them x
  2. J

Morse is 6 Months Old Now

Huge but beautiful Jane xx
  3. J

Brace yourselves!!!!!!

Beautiful photographs.Gorgeous Archie
  4. J

Me and Morse Have Found a Stray Rabbit in the Park !

Pop a sign up where you found it and you may get a huge reward
  5. J

Morse Puppy as Requested- Updated 15th June

Oh Jane he is your baby.I am so happy for you.Dogs are amazing.xx
  6. J

In shock today

I am so sorry to read this.You did what you thought was best for your bunny.So sorry that he didn't make it
  7. J

Ball Op on Tuesday.Investigation of second missing ball

Great thank you.Do you think just hay for feeding no bedding as he will have stitches in tummy?
  8. J

Ball Op on Tuesday.Investigation of second missing ball

Hi my friends Bunny has only one testicle and the other has not dropped and is still in the abdomen.His operation is Tuesday.What does she need to have in the house incase he doesn't eat? Are we right in thinking no bedding in the cage etc?She is borrowing my snuggle safe.what can be syringe fed...
  9. J

Rabbit at work still not right.Get gave pain killers two weeks ago.Still holding foot

Thank you.How is the best way to explain to her? Her usual comment is that she had rabbits as children and never went to the vet and that his medicine was £30 which is very reasonable to me but not to her.She thinks she has done her bit and that if he is eating he must not be in pain.Which I...
  10. J

Rabbit at work still not right.Get gave pain killers two weeks ago.Still holding foot

Her argument is that he has been to the vets already and they can't put a leg in plaster but I think they can.I am thinking of abducting him
  11. J

I am OK thank you.Just can't cope with seeing this lovely bunny with his back foot out.He has only been to the vet once with his leg.Three weeks ago and no improvement.He isn't going to get better.A colleague says it is probably looking worse than it is ,..........
  12. J

Up.Boss says he is fine as treatment same if bad sprain or break but its been four weeks now and no improvement.He licks the back foot and it trembles when he does it.Apparently its too expensive and he should get better by himself.He is my bosses rabbit.Broke down at work today as its breaking...
  13. J

Rabbit at work can't use back leg.Phone appointment with vet said if he is eating

Then he is OK and bring him inside.can that be right???
  14. J

Post something to make everyone laugh

The poo thread on here!!! Classic
  15. J

Giant with Blue Eye my Dillon

Thank you Jane that gives me hope and I will be able to sleep tonight now,he is a house rabbit,I only have him and a 7 year old dutch who has lost her husbun and was going to try and bond them but I wont now,thank you ;-)
  16. J

Thank you Jane,if he has the correct treatment will he live a normal happy life? Thank you in advance,vets tomorrow x
  17. J

Thank you Sally
  18. J

today I noticed Dillons eye was going blue and showed tinges of blue in the other eye,he is 9 months old,I spoke to the lady that I got him from and his brother has both eyes blue and was diagnosed with glaucoma,and had a pressure test and was told he was fine,I obviously will see a vet monday...
Back