• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Boy bunnies just don't get on - help please!

Thanks for all the advice. Just some points to clarify - if, for example, I use my bathroom or other completely neutral area, do I introduce all three rabbits at the same time? How many times should I try and at what point do you think "enoughs enough" and accept that they may never get on. I...
  2. D

Boy bunnies just don't get on - help please!

Yesterday, 12:32 AM #35 Diane Join Date: Nov 2007 Boy bunnies just don't get on -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I thought that I had 1 boy and 2 girl bunnies when I got them. At about 4 months old, I was very upset to find them...
  3. D

bonding 3 boys failing, please help

No. The three rabbits have 2 hutches in a stable. I rotate them three times a day so that they have an opportunuty to "free range" a bit and so that they are used to each others scent - and always had sight of each other. At night, one rabbit gets the run of the stable whilst the other two are...
  4. D

bonding 3 boys failing, please help

Boy bunnies just don't get on I thought that I had 1 boy and 2 girl bunnies when I got them. At about 4 months old, I was very upset to find them one morning in a terrible state - fur everywhere and blood stains. Sure enough, they all turned out to be boys - even the vet had got it wrong...
Back