• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

bunny sitters/boarding near glasgow needed due to family death

is anyone or has anyone used a good sitter/boarder near glasgow. darrens grandma died so we have to go to Luton (8 hours by car) for the funeral. the dog is sorted, she will come with us (after driving in the car every day to get her used to journeys!) but we cant take the buns with us.
  2. W

fat buns

is there a way of telling if a rabbit is fat. zola is VERY fluffy and i cant work out if he is fat or just fluffy!
  3. W

Introducing Lucy the puppy *cuteness alert!* more pics and a video

im going to get better pictures later, shes just settling in. she certainly isnt shy and is bounding around like she owns the place already
  4. W

the triple binky video!

as promised
  5. W

the bunny cupboard

it looks smaller on the pics than in real life! the buns love it but they are let out at about 6pm till i go to bed. they have been here a week and wispa has gone all clingy to zola and wants constant cuddles from him. last night i saw my first happy flop since moving and it wasnt from who i...
  6. W

Wispa & Zola (some pics are of them awake for once!)

trying to get cool "shes my wife...go away!"
  7. W

hot cross bunnies

even though they are indoor buns and i have all the windows open the buns arent coping too well. both were squished together on the bare base of their crate which is obviously nice and cool. zola especially is unhappy, hes panting away and trashing the crate just to get comfy bless him ive...
  8. W

Advice please!!!! Excess Hair

a few weeks back i posted asking if zola was fat because of skin flaps over his back legs. i had a better feel today when i was plucking him and its big clumps of hair. i had a better go at plucking him around his back and a huge clump fell out. a lot of it is still stuck and i trimmed some...
  9. W

the bunnies have spoken

we always take the buns to my parents house when we go to stay, but this time they were really moody for the whole 2 weeks. we got home and they are the happiest buns in the world!!! we have decided that when we go away now we will get someone to stay at our house or pop in for a few hours a...
  10. W

doggie pics!

i took 190 pics today here are my favourites!!
  11. W

is zola fat??

i was plucking Zola's fur yesterday around his tail and felt a flap of skin over his back leg, almost like a roll of fat! he has these on both sides above his back legs. i cant check on wispa because she wont let us touch her there let alone grab bits of skin!!! zola doesnt have a dewlap and...
  12. W

attention seekers or independant buns......

do your rabbits prefer to be on their own or with you? i keep going to the rabbit pen because i feel guilty that i dont spend much time actually with them but they just ignore me and sleep under the table. zola sometimes comes on the sofa for cuddles but wispa is an independant girl who wants...
  13. W

how many wee's weren't in their trays in the last 24hrs?!

NONE!!!!! i changed the paper yesterday morning after a slight accident (a very little wee) and when i checked their cage this morning there were no wees!!!! AND AND AND we are back to only terretorial poos not in trays rather than every poo!!!! WHOOP!
  14. W

my big fat buns!

i weigh my buns monthly just to see how they are going. this month i noticed wispa has gotten HUGE! well last month that stats were Wispa 2.9kg Zola 4.9kg this month the stats are Wispa 4.5kg!!!! Zola 5.4kg!!!! i cant beleive how much she has grown all because i started giving them excel as...
  15. W

tearing my hair out!! am i missing something?? U/D i had a revelation!

my buns wont wee in just their trays!!!! they just wee and poo all over the vet bed, it seeps in but the buns are now walking around with wet hocks and im worried about urine scold and sore hocks :( i changed their litter tray to make it bigger because they got too big for their old tray and...
  16. W

Cream Crackered

17. W

shelves and litter trays....

i put a shelf in the crate and the buns bottoms are now too big for their litter trays and wee is leaking over the side. i decided to use an underbed storage box as a litter tray under the shelf but the gap between the shelf and edge of the box wont be very big.....will this stop the buns from...
  18. W

pleeeeease can we go to sleeeeeeeppp

at bed time last night, i witnessed the buns on their shelf!!!!! after putting the buns to bed i was faced with this
  19. W

it looks so much better now!!! U/D zola shows his disgust

i love my new vet bed!!! Before After
  20. W

Zola wants to be a Conti

he knows how much i want one!!
Back