• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. shazbat11

They're here!

My new babies are home 💕 http://s76.photobucket.com/user/Shazbat11/media/received_618579468607061.jpeg.html http://s76.photobucket.com/user/Shazbat11/media/received_537563929985248.jpeg.html
  2. shazbat11

Reintroduction

Been a long time since I was last here, so I thought it best to reintroduce myself. I was bunny mum to Milly and Charlie, unfortunately we lost Milly about 5 years ago (aged 10) and we lost Charlie at the beginning of this year (aged 11). However we will be adopting a pair of 3 yr old Rex...
  3. shazbat11

possible stasis, advice please

Millie didn't eat her pellets or veggies yesterday or her pellets this morning, however she is eating a little hay and dandelion leaves. She had some jelly like stuff on her poops yesterday (she had this once before about a year ago) but today they seem normal, just a little smaller. I made an...
  4. shazbat11

Millie

Was looking through some pics my hubby had downloaded off the camera and came across this pic of Millie :love::love::love:
  5. shazbat11

Poo size following stasis

Millie had stasis just over a week ago and is still producing little poos, how long does it normally take for them to return to normal size?
  6. shazbat11

worried about millie - updated

She's lying in the bedroom area of her hutch and keeps fidgeting and moving about as if shes uncomfortable (she keeps flopping with her legs to one side, then turning and doing the same on the other) I've offered her some food but shes turned her nose up at it. Dont know wether shes pooped as...
  7. shazbat11

eating vibes needed

Charlie has been sat in his hutch all day looking sorry for himself, he ate a few pellets this morning and has nibbled a very little bit of hay. I've taken him to the vets and they checked his teeth, tummy and temperature, all were fine. he has givem me some bio lapis and science recovery to try...
  8. shazbat11

Kiwi fruit

Bought some today for my kids and wondered if it would be ok to give a small bit to the bunnies?
  9. shazbat11

Millie and Charlie (pic heavy)

Thought I'd post some piccies of my Millie Moo and Charlie Boy now I've finally figured out how to load my pics onto my laptop:oops::lol: Heres Millie, she'll be 4 in April And Charlie whose only 4 months Giz us a kiss And my son showing off their new hutch
  10. shazbat11

Vibes needed for charlie

My Charlie boy is now at the vets awaiting his neuter today (not such a happy valentines day for him :lol: :lol:), luckily he's got his wife to keep him company and cheer him up after his op. Please could you send him some good luck and healing vibes? I hate it when I have to leave them at the...
  11. shazbat11

When to neuter?

Millies husbun, Charlie, is now 17 weeks old and I've noticed that his plums have now dropped. He doesn't seem to be very hormonal just yet, should I get him neutered now or should I wait until he's a bit older?
  12. shazbat11

New hutch

Millie and Charlies new hutch from the happy hutch company has arrived today and its huge :shock: (2 level 6ft h x 2ft d x 4ft h). Cant wait for hubby to come home so we put it upright on its feet (dont want to do it on my own in case I break the feet off). The buns are so going to love all that...
  13. shazbat11

wet nose

Just noticed this morning that both of my buns have a clear discharge from their nose and have been sneezing a little. Both are eating as normal and are their usual selves, was wondering what it coud be and should I get them straight to the vets?
  14. shazbat11

hutch opinions

Thinking of getting this from The happy hutch company for Millie and her new husbun Charlie. http://www.happyhutch.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=71&categoryID=5 Thinking of getting the 6ft W x 4ft H x 2ft D What do you think of it and has anyone used this company? Are they any good...
  15. shazbat11

Husbun???

Hubby has finally agreed to me getting a husbun for Millie :D , but now I'm feeling a bit nervous about getting another rabbit (well, she is my baby:oops:), but I know she needs a husbun to snuggle up to and to be truely happy. We're going to our local P@H later to see what they have in their...
  16. shazbat11

playhouse?

I'm still looking for something for Millie and a future husbun and I came across this http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500000701&langId=-1&searchTerms=bunny+playhouse&x=25&y=5 would this be suitable for 2 buns if I attatched a run as well? I...
  17. shazbat11

What do you think of this hutch?

I was looking on e-bay a large hutches and came across this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220184743386&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012 Do you think this would be suitable for 2 buns? At the moment I only have 1 bun but will be getting her a husbun in march. We...
Back