• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Time for some bunny art....

Polo Bevis Age 1yr 11mths:D
  2. C

Jumping Rabbits

Don't know if someone posted this already. Hope it doesn't make people go out and buy bunnys for this :cry: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-12315312
  3. C

Polo wants to know if this can go in the Book of Bunny Records..

This is a picture of the corner of my bedroom and you can see his litter tray there in the corner and if you run your eyes from the light switch and straight up you will see a little dark blob And heres a close up of the blob (a poo) I don't know how the hell he managed to flick it off...
  4. C

Urgent Help & advice please after de-plumming/updt.coming home

Bruno was de-plummed yesterday and over night he has not eaten much or poo'd and has developed a bit of a breathing problem, he sounds really snotty and raspy. Vets have given baytril, zantac and meloxidyl. They also gave some critical care to give. TRhey told them to keep him confined, which...
  5. C

Rescued and re-homed this fella this evening

This is Bruno Chequers Bevis Rescued him today from an italian gentleman who saw the rescue stickers in my car window last weekend. He said he has a rabbit that keeps getting out and running on main road, he didn't know what sex it was never taken it to vets and fed it food that he ate. In...
  6. C

Hormones after castration???

De-plumming doesn't stop all hormone production does it??? Someone said to me he shouldn't have any hormones as been done but as far as I knew de-plumming doesn't remove the hormone factory in them just may lessen it. Polo was 1 on 12th April and was de-plummed at 6-7 months old. Every so...
  7. C

Loss of litter training possibly due to Spring humping season

He is nut less A couple of months ago around spring Polo started pooing by the front door of my flat. Every morning I got up and when I came home from work there would be a field of raisons to step over. Then occasionaly he would do a pee in the hallway by front door. And yes there is a...
  8. C

Sleep tight Chester x 01/11/03 - 23/02/10

This is for Sue at Southampton Rabbit Rescue who has lost her beloved Chester. http://www.southamptonrabbitrescue.org.uk/ Binky free at the bridge boy x Thinking of you Sue xxx
  9. C

Is a Dwarf Lop weighing 1.65kg ..........

at nearly 11 months old a bit low??? Polo is indoor bun perfectly healthy, was free range at evening and night until last week he now 24/7 free range. He was on Oxbow Bunny Basics T but have just weaned him over to Excel adult pellet. He was on Oxbow as this is what fed Bunnie (mini lop) due...
  10. C

Polo's can you touch your paws with your nose competition!

Good effort me boy:D:love:
  11. C

Welcome to my Grotto.....

2 Carrots to come in and sit on my paw Your not coming in I said get off my groto
  12. C

Polo post op pictures, does all look ok ???????

Can you guys who have had bucks castrated tell me if he looks ok. I only ever had a doe done. He has to go to vet on Friday for check up but I just wanna make sure he looking good. His left plum is more deflated then the right one but his left one was always the bigger plum. Does it all look...
  13. C

When should they usually be fully grown.......

Is it around a year? I can't remember :)
  14. C

The little fella is so impatient!

9pm is clean out litter tray and tidy up time for Polo and last week I picked up the bag of hay I was letting him party in and propped it against his stool while I swept up etc Came back from cleaning out litter tray to find him doing this He said I took too long:roll::roll:
  15. C

Polo de-plumming today / update now home :0(

Polo is in for de-plumming tomorrow:( Paws crossed he will be ok, couldn't take losing him 5 months after losing my baby girl Bunnie :cry: He gonna be spoilt rotten tonight and in the morning:)
  16. C

Advice needed urgently about teeth prob!

Waynes bun Rommel is about 5 months old dwarf lop buck. He loves his hay and Bunny Basics pellet which he can't have to much of as it upsets his tum. Now about 3 days ago Wayne noticed he was not eating as much hay, then he noticed he was not to keen on eating his pellet but all the time...
  17. C

Happy 4th Birthday Bunnie xxx

Happy birthday girl, hope all of you at the bridge are having a party. Love you sweetheart, it still hurts so much and we miss you so much xxx I love you baby xxxx
  18. C

Average age of losing baby fur

fur? Anyone know the time it starts happening, I can't remember when Bunnie lost her baby fur. Polo's lost his baby fur on face but still got some of body baby fur:)
  19. C

Nuts AWOL is this common??

Muuuumm where are they :cry: Polo will be 14 weeks on Sunday, vet tonight once again couldn't find his nuts. She can't even feel them inside him:shock: He is definetly a boy, but his nuts are AWOL. He weighs 1kg and is perfectly healthy. She said they can hide them well so nothing to...
Back