• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. riftzone

Rehomed: Carrot, 6 yr old lionhead, Lichfield Staffordshire

He's a cute bunny, sorry for your loss, hope you find a home for Carrot.
  2. riftzone

Rehomed: Fury

Hi, I have contacted the rabbit residence rescue, I'm looking for a buck to for my now single girl bunny who is missing her companion who was pts on Boxing day,Merlin was over 9 and had the start of gut stasis, she is missing him and I'd like to get her some company.
  3. riftzone

Grieving Rabbit - any advice welcome

Hi, I had a pair of bonded rabbits, the boy Merlin who was 9 was put to sleep on boxing day due to gut stastis starting up, he wasn't comfortable and just looked miserable. Merlin's partner Rascal, a female, is missing him and waiting for him to return by sitting at the edge of their run...
  4. riftzone

Toilet training new rabbit from Rescue centre

Hi, thanks for advice, i'll try hay in the litter tray
  5. riftzone

Toilet training new rabbit from Rescue centre

Hi, I have a couple of rabbits that have been just been bonded, my orginal rabbit Merlin is litter trained but his wife-bun is using the turfed lawn area of the house as a litter tray, does anyone have any idea's on how to get her trained to use one area or the litter area that Merlin uses ?
  6. riftzone

Spring fever ?

Merlin was neutered at 8 months and Rascal at about a year, he is calming down a bit now which is a good sign They've been bonded for just over a week
  7. riftzone

Spring fever ?

Hi, I have collected my boy rabbit Merlin today from a rescue centre where he has been bonded with a female bunny, both are neutered and the bond is working much as Merlin has a new all-comsumming past time of humping his new wife at any chance he gets, she has been very torlenat ( excuse...
  8. riftzone

Spring fever?

Yep, my rabbit Merlin ( a boy ) is getting excited that it's spring, he's neutered so will hopefully calm down soon
  9. riftzone

Is Pet insurance worth it?

Insurance I would recommend insurance as my first rabbit died at 4 months after a illnes which would cost £250 in vets bill but it only cost me £ 60. it made a difficult time so much easier as I knew the insurance would cover the costs. Rachel
  10. riftzone

is this normal...post castration.....please read U/D he's picking up!

My rabbit Merlin was castrated on Wednesday and was quiet when I brought him home but today is back to normal chasing my cat and has deceided the comfy chair is for his use only getting awkward if anyone else sits on it. He refused to eat at the vets but didn't stop once home also thumping his...
  11. riftzone

How do you feed ss recovery?

Good News - Merlin is back to normal Hi, Thanks for all the advice and help, he wasn't keen on the sylring feeding but I got some in to him. He's back to normal, chasing my cat and full of life, so is in to everything again and is very happy to have found the container he's food is kept...
  12. riftzone

I tried and got him to take some, he seems to be better and is pooing again...yepeee, he's also eaten some more so I've put him to bed in his hutch out-side with his snuggle safe. I'm not allowed to keep him in side overnight else I'd keep an eye on him through the night.
  13. riftzone

Thanks, I'll give it a go. Rachel
  14. riftzone

My rabbit Merlin was not pooing much and is a bit quieter than usual so I took him to the vet today, he was given baytril as the vet thinks he has respirety infection and metoclopramide to help get this tummy going again has he had a emptyish tummy. Merlin was a monster at the vets, so still...
  15. riftzone

Toys/ safe snuggle for young bunny

thanks Thanks for the help/advice, he loves chewing anything so it makes life interesting. I'll try adding a bit more hay to the hay roll and I'll get a suggle safe for him. Rach
  16. riftzone

Cody

Cody was PTS on the 1st November after 2 ops on a abessess. Cody was 2 days from being 4 months old, a black & white drawf lop who loved life and kept going despite being ill, he was into everything and had a passion for nibbling the rubber plants leaves given the chance. I'm sure he's happy...
  17. riftzone

Toys/ safe snuggle for young bunny

Hi, I'm after some advice for looking after my young boy Merlin, he's 12 weeks old and lives outside, he lives alone and I'm not allowed to get him a wife which I know is the ideal set-up. I was thinking about getting him a snuggle safe for winter although he currently sleeps in a large...
  18. riftzone

Little Christmas stocking!

I got a stocking for my bunny from hay experts plus very quick delivery I was very impressed, not sure what my rabbit Merlin will make of his stocking though.... Rach
  19. riftzone

They want more room!>;UPDATE 02.12 Shes with Sooz22

Bunnyrun I'm willing to help out get this bunny to eastborne, if that helps anyone. I'm based in kent, but don't mind a long drive to help this bunny.
  20. riftzone

I am new to this! Can i have my baby Rabbit inside?

That a really cute bunny, I'm sure it'll enjoy living indoors Rach
Back