• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Calling Bunnymadhouse! UD I've had a Nomad shower!

A little message from Nomad:wave: Hi Auntie Angie:wave: Just wanted to let you know that i am in my new home safe and sound. The journey here was okay (although my new squeeze Hattie got her own back by humping me quite a bit:oops:) We are in the bathroom now, i've had hay and water and a good...
  2. K

Calling Bunnymadhouse! Little U/D

I thought i would start a thread to keep you updated with our progress. The buns are currently sat together all snuggled up after Alfie groomed Lola's head, ears and eyes:love: It's such cute to see! I'm not sure what i'm doing when i go to work as they will be alone for 4 hours. I may put H in...
  3. K

Pet Plan

We have had Lola insured with Pet Plan for a year. Cost £80 pounds. Just had a renewal quote and its £107:shock: We haven't made a claim during this time. Out of curiosity i got a new quote online under OH's name but same address etc. and it came to £88. I don't quite understand. I'm going to...
  4. K

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA!!!! - Pic Heavy

Lola is one today:D I was in two minds whether to post but i know Su loved her photos and i think she would have enjoyed looking at them Here are some pics of her with her presents. She is now completely bushed after all the excitement:roll: Opening the presents Getting Impatient mmmmmm...
  5. K

Lola says "Come on Liverpool"

We are watching the match and Lola thought she would show her support for Daddy's favourite team:D
  6. K

Has Excel Changed - Please Help

Just bought a new huge bag of Excel pellets for Lola. Normally she goes CRAZY for them. I was opening the bag and she was doing her usual running around but when i put the bowl down she sniffed and walked away. She's eating loads of hay and veg so its not like she's poorly. She's now begging in...
  7. K

Parsley Bell

I bought Lola one of these to hang from her carrier. She LOVED it and demolished it in one day. She even pulled it off the hook so she could carry it into the house and make a nice mess with it (not that i mind, she can make as much mess as she wants:) ) I just wondered if these things are...
  8. K

Tell me this gets better

I never thought on such a lovely day i could feel so low. Lola and I have just been outside to enjoy the sunshine but it upset me so much to think that Rory never got a chance to go in the garden, because i wanted him to be fully vacc'd before exposing him to a new area:cry: I know he would have...
  9. K

Toys for my Lola - We've been shopping

I know this will have been done before but i thought a fresh look on things would be good. After our devastating loss yesterday we are going out to buy Lola some new toys today to keep her mind occupied (this is going to be a very difficult day:( ) I have seen a tunnel in Argos that i want but...
  10. K

Thankyou

We just wanted to say Thankyou to everyone who posted some kind words for us today.It is has been a terrible day and we are all still in a degree of shock. I still can't believe he has gone. He wasn't with us long enough. I have tortured myself with the if's and but's yet on reflection i don't...
  11. K

Rory

I never dreamt i would be writing this so soon. Rory had only been with us a month. But what a character he was. He was so happy during his time with us. I've never known a bunny binky as much and do such dramatic happy flops. I only wish he could have stayed with us longer. Words cannot really...
  12. K

VHD Jab & Rory's Death U/D *Letter from Veterinary Advisor*

Rory had what we presume to be his first VHD jab yesterday at 3pm. He was very brave at the vets but seemed a little quiet when we got him home. We kept a close eye on him and let him just sit quietly like he wanted. He ate a couple of pellets and a bit of hay and this morning he was nibbled at...
  13. K

FAO Sooz22:)

Hi Auntie Sooz:wave: my mummy and daddy took me to the vets this morning for something they called a 'jab.' I was very well behaved the whole time and i was happy because Lola came with me too:D I heard them talking on the way home and they said i have to go back again in two weeks for another...
  14. K

Rory did a Binky!!!!

OMG i couldn't believe it:shock: he's been home 2 weeks on Sunday and we let them in the living room for the first time tnight. Lola did loads of binkies but Rory took a long time to venture from the kitchen. When he came out he did 3 binkies!!:D:D I'm so happy for him to be happy:D:D He does...
  15. K

Lola Did a Binky! + did 10 in a row today!

Lola just did a huge binky! She hasn't done one since she's been home from her bonding. It's made my day:D Rory looked quite stunned by the whole thing:lol: Now i need Rory to do one. He has done a happy flop though which was lovely to see:D:D
  16. K

When will the humping stop?

Well Lola and Rory have been together for 2 weeks now and have been home for a week tomorrow. Rory has always humped Lola, a lot! But whilst this has calmed recently, it shows no signs of stopping. She is loosing a lot of fur daily as he grips with his teeth. Her back is very thin now in regards...
  17. K

No more WWF Smackdown for Rory!

I think Rory has been watching too much wrestling and has taken to practicing on Lola:shock::lol:
  18. K

Lola and Rory U/D Pics Pg3

Just thought i would post a few pictures of Lola and Rory. They are still being bonded at the moment but we are getting there The Gorgeous Rory (please excuse the poops:oops: he's just getting the hang of the litter tray) The Couple Sharing Hay Sitting together last night
  19. K

FAO: Sooz22 or anyone with bonding experience

Hi:wave: we have the buns home. journey was fine. got home n rory is mouting her quite a bit, bit of fur flying, which we expected i think. we have a water bottle to spray.just wanted to ask if we should leave them to it or seperate them everytime? we have taken the carrier away because Rory was...
  20. K

One More Sleep!!! Whoop Whoop

Can you tell i'm excited??:lol: I'm going to pick Lola and Rory up from Sooz at 3pm tomorrow. I've had a bunny free house for 7 days and its been awful:( but now i have one more sleep and they are coming home...YAY!!!!
Back